Not sure where Larvitar is found

Angeltripper

So lately, I've been looking for a Larvitar on Mt. Silver and I don't have him in my pokedex. My friend says he's found at the lower mountainside at morning only, while other sources say day only or all day and night. What is the actual time Larvitar spawns in this area, because I don't want to be misled to just find out I've been using the wrong source.

[mention]Angeltripper[/mention]

KeycpSF.png

Happy hunting

:Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Angeltripper[/mention], the Pokedex should be accurate yes.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Thanks Prehax ! (too fast for me) :devil:

[glow=red]- Locked as answered -[/glow]

924692UnKoNu.png

[glow=black]Pro Rules[/glow] | [glow=black]Trade Rules[/glow]| [glow=black]PvP Rules[/glow]| [glow=black]Chat Rules[/glow] | [glow=black]How to Report[/glow]

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum.