Hunting like a PRO from PRO Wanderer Trainer

Gerrse7en

Poke Time: 4:00 - 10:59 Morning, 11:00 - 12:59 Morning-day, 13:00 - 19:59 Day, 20:00 - 3:59 Night.

LUCK + EFFORT + KNOWLEDGE = PRO

Don't ruin the value of the item below, sell it at your own risk:

Metal Coat-10k, Black Sludge-8k/10k, Nocturnal Feather-20k/25k, Dust Stone-25k/30k,Light Ball-27k/30k, Smoke Ball-25k/30k

2 Way hunting Metal Coat without using Frisk Ability. Cheap hunt for starter trainer. Wild Magnemite and Magneton was holding it.

Hunting Black Sludge without fail. You dont need frisk, covet or thief to hunt this item. Wild Grimer and Muk was holding it.

Black%20Sludge_zpswyxoth13.jpg I already sold morethan 20pcs of this item. 16pcs left on my bag and 7pcs still on my pc holding by grimer.

Fastest way of encountering wild Nocturnal Pidgeotto in route 16 specially to does looking for nocturnal feather.

Nocfeather_zpsx7mlo0uj.jpg I sold morethan 40pcs of this item and so far i have still this 7 feather left on my bag. Result of my effort for night hunting.

Highest chance of hunting Dust Stone specially to those currently non-member or cant afford MS Medallion.

The right way of Hunting Light Ball, let's raise the 5% chance to 25% of hunting Light Ball holding by a wild Pikachu.

100% Escape item from a wild poke, your read it right, Lv.5 vs Lv.59 wild poke? Trapping moves and abilities? No problem use Smoke Ball.

Smokeball2_zpsstrjs6nq.jpg 6 Smoke Ball on my bag, 1 is holding by a poke, 2 sold, so far i got 9pcs in total. Be patient its take time to have one.

Too tired of hunting Synchronize and wasted your pokeball? Enough wasting Pokeballs for Early Birds and hunt Synchronize Natu like a boss.

SyncroNatu2_zpsjq2pgfin.jpg I catch 30pcs of natu, 27 synchronize and 3pcs Magic Bounce, Zero for Early Birds.

"it's better to waste 1000 pokeballs than letting the Rare poke kill it self on your front"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55960 Frisk really works? I've asked that a thousands times in the chat Ig and no one ever answer me that.

Yes, it works but you need to have a high friendship with the pokemon who has Frisk ability

You dont need any friendship with the pokemon to make frisk work, you only need frienship if you want to use Dig or rock climb

55960 Frisk really works? I've asked that a thousands times in the chat Ig and no one ever answer me that.

Yes, it works but you need to have a high friendship with the pokemon who has Frisk ability

You dont need any friendship with the pokemon to make frisk work, you only need frienship if you want to use Dig or rock climb

I've been told the opposite. Good to know then :D

1. All you need is Monkey, he learn covet at Lv.1, use covet move. You can also use thief move but its not best recommended

Why covet over thief? It's pretty much the same

Put your shoes on the starter trainer, Mankey is easy to catch you don't need spend too much pokegold, effort and time for hunting this poke.

"it's better to waste 1000 pokeballs than letting the Rare poke kill it self on your front"