Linked regions

Riccatt

Yep, this isn't a bad suggestion at all, it is indeed quite interesting and, as you said, would make PRO even more unique that it already is :)

Ipe4SrP.png

Do not contact a staff member for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yep, this isn't a bad suggestion at all, it is indeed quite interesting and, as you said, would make PRO even more unique that it already is :)

I am so happy this suggestion found favourable two staff members :Heart-eyes:

From 2015: I'm still here

to be honest, i quite like this idea. It makes route 47 useful also.

Although i would suggest that it be linked to lilycove city, not foretree since that area is a surf route. But it is possible, yes

Also connected to Lilycove would great. As a staff member, then, you should propose it to all the staff and see whether this can be an actual thing.

I would be amazing!

who said i hasnt done that already ;)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

to be honest, i quite like this idea. It makes route 47 useful also.

Although i would suggest that it be linked to lilycove city, not foretree since that area is a surf route. But it is possible, yes

Also connected to Lilycove would great. As a staff member, then, you should propose it to all the staff and see whether this can be an actual thing.

I would be amazing!

who said i hasnt done that already ;)

Yeeeees! Thanks a lot! :Heart-eyes:

From 2015: I'm still here

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late, but I find the idea great too, and as PreHax said, it would be an opportunity for players to have more custom NPCs :Smile: (btw is the SInnoh NPC thread still read by staff ?)

So that's a +1 :y:

CV2qiUL.png

4zow4kj.png