Safari Issues

Kibitz

Hello, I and many others have some concerns about the recent update to the safari,

Firstly, you(mods,gamecreator) have made a quite good decision to alter the use of safari and implementing a safari pass. However, the prices on them are confusing and in my opinion have quite a ridiculous concept.

Purchasing a pass which lasts only 24 hours costing 50k however you still need to pay to go in? That 50k alone (or you can increase) should be sufficient enough to allow you to spend the whole 24 hours in the safari zone/ev training zone as well as being given the option to allow you to leave while the safari zone remembers the amount of time you have left and you can pick up where you last left off. You should also implement a time command spent in the safari to see how much time you have left.

I have also come into the annoyance of disconnecting from the game (I remember I have at least 5mins remaining in the safari ev zone) I spawn at the entrance. Remembering the time spent and time remaining would be crucial to making the safari worth it's price. Just a suggestion, I understand coding these things come with a lot of work and I appreciate that but I feel this is something that should be attended to :)

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

Ewh no, Safari zones are a money sink. The pass itselfs pays it off after 3,5 hours basically so not much of a "ridiculous" high price. The EV area costs 10k usually, with the pass it costs 2k.

If you stay in there for 7x20 minutes, you have saved money.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

also, adding on to what prehax said, the safari zones are hardcoded to kick players out after 20 minutes. thats done in the server itself, not in the client. simple scripts wont affect that.

Also, i kinda like that it still kicks after 20 minutes. it pisses botters off, and i like nothing more than to slow them down.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.