Hey,

I'm new but i have not yet started playing because i don't know which server to choose,if you have any advice for this.

I love the fairy type pokemon. Sylveon :Heart:

I will take my time to discover this game, all catch and pvp even if i am novice for it.

(Sorry for my english :confused: )

Hi,

Depends on what you're looking for. Red is the oldest, everything is set on this server. Blue is becoming old aswell, has the highest player base. Yellow has the lowest player base (400-450~players logged in at same time) but, for me, it is way more enjoyable than the 800 players on Blue.

By the way, all the servers has a different mentality, you should maybe try them all. I decided to leave Blue for Yellow because the community was more friendly here.

But, if you're willing to discover the game slowly with a helpful community, I definitely suggest Yellow. If you're willing to play on an active server, where it talks alot in chat, go for Blue. I cannot make an objective statement on Red, but I wouldn't go there. :D

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thank you for your welcome.

But, if you're willing to discover the game slowly with a helpful community, I definitely suggest Yellow. If you're willing to play on an active server, where it talks alot in chat, go for Blue. I cannot make an objective statement on Red, but I wouldn't go there. :D

I will go to the yellow server, thanks for the details

Hey,

I'm new but i have not yet started playing because i don't know which server to choose,if you have any advice for this.

I love the fairy type pokemon. Sylveon :Heart:

I will take my time to discover this game, all catch and pvp even if i am novice for it.

(Sorry for my english :confused: )

Red Server! :devil:

Also, welcome!

-snip-

Hey there PixieRoseli and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Until we meet again.