Torch/Flashlight for dark caves

Purplemauth

I went to do the Steven boss battle for the first time in forever and forgot I needed flash. So, naturally, I needed to take up a spot for a flash pokemon. I know it's been suggested in the past, but it'd be an insta buy item for almost every long term player like myself.

Have it in the key items slot, click it and it functions as if you clicked flash on a pokemon that knows the move. That way it could be placed in the hotbar as well and toggled on or off in caves. :y:

Aren't there only like 3 locations you need flash for currently? I just teach flash, then relearn whatever I replaced for 2k from tutor. I mean, its not a horrid idea - I just don't agree we need an insta item for everything.

My Life is a Video Game.

yRG7bag.gif

+1 for the idea, I would buy it since I hat to relearn flash on one of my pokemon

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres hm flash which can be used all the time

Yeah but the problem is you need a Pokémon carrying flash, which means if you want to battle you'll have only 5 good pokes out of 6 (because nobody puts flash on good pokes) and even if you don't battle you will need to go switch between good poke and poke with flash every time you cross a cave.

Finally, there is a replacement item for other hm, so why not flash? if people are willing to pay for it that's just more money for the developers.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]