Server: Silver

Timezone: GMT-5

Available from 17:30-23:59pm

Solved in-game. -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

In-game name:Dilipjat229

Server:silver

Pokemon ID: 34957255

I want to delevel it because it was accidently( due to crash) level up to 31 . And now i am not able to use it in breezy falls. Please help me

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; this means deleveling pokemon to 99 or 98, in base on how many evolution stage they have. We do not offer delevel from 31 to 30, 61 to 60 and so on. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Have a wonderful day ! - Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara

I want to poke my back to lv60

ID: 33006036

INGAME: Rem7442

Sever: Silver

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, as your Pokémon is level 60 and do not need a delevel to evolve, we cannot delevel it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. -Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara

Hello, i need a delevel please

In-game name: Sahm

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: froakie id: 1861664

GMT +1

thx

Deleveled. Please, be more careful in the future and remember as well to provide the correct ID. Have a wonderful day ! - Shinohara

Thanks!!!

Edited by Sahm

Tôi muốn chọc lưng tôi đến lv60

ID: 33006036

INGAME: Rem7442

Tôi đã bỏ lỡ cấp 61 khi tôi nhấn npc, tôi thực sự cần nó để thực hiện nhiệm vụ Heatran, xin hãy giúp tôi :(

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, as your Pokémon is level 60 and do not need a delevel to evolve, we cannot delevel it. To complete the quest, you will need to level up another pokemon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Delevel request

Server: silver

Ingame name: Djang08

Poke-id: 7408900

Please delevel it to lvl 60, i want to use it for heatran quest and overlooked a trainer on the way there so it leveled up while beating him.

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, as your Pokémon is level 60 and do not need a delevel to evolve, we cannot delevel it. To complete the quest, you will need to level up another pokemon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 1

Delevel request

Please Delevel for jolly sneasel lvl 100 to 99

Server: Gold

Ingame name: Rabbitnerd

Poke-id: 26261178

Deleveled. Please, be more careful in the future ! - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Delevel request

Sorry for my mistake : my girlfreind do it again, she determine fram level but don't know how to evo sneasel. Now I tell her don't used sneasel.

Give me last chance plz. T^T

Please Delevel for jolly sneasel lvl 100 to 99

Server: Gold

Ingame name: Rabbitnerd

Poke-id: 26261178

Deleveled. Please, be more careful in the future ! - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara