Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

My Gligar decided not to evolve with his razor fang. Please delevel to 99 asap thankyou.

IGN: Ninefox

Silver Server

Pokemon ID: 38735384

Gligar has been deleveled - Travok
Edited by Travok

In-game name: kinhthoai

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot:

I accidentally leveled the flaaffy to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me!

[ATTACH=full]107777[/ATTACH]

Cannot see attachment and cannot find the flaaffy on staff tools, please type out the ID number of the pokemon or provide another screenshot - Travok
Edited by KinhThoai

I need help I do not know if you could help me, the situation is as follows: I for not mastering English well thought that a npc is just asking me to show my bisharp and clicked without knowing that I was actually changing my trained bishard to pvp for a bad low level Klefki, so could you do anything to help me? or lost permanent pkm?

I already leave as a suggestion that the game has as an option in Portuguese at least the phrases spoken by the NPC, to help us so that this kind of situation does not happen

Sinto muito, mas não podemos restaurar o seu Bisharp. Quando um pokemon é trocado a um NPC, é diferente de quando uma pessoa "libera" o pokemon e não é um processo que possamos reverter. Sinto muito, não é o que você quer ouvir, mas eu não tenho essa capacidade. No futuro, tenha cuidado ao interagir com os NPCs, especialmente se você não tem segurança do que eles estão dizendo e não clicar em sim, a menos que entenda completamente o que está concordando. - Travok
Edited by Travok

aPoCaLiPsE