Vulcan Island

Sofroniou70

I am currently playing in the hoenn region. I have not finished it yet.

I went to the Vulcan Island and I changed my pokemon there.

When I returned to hoenn I couldn't switch my pokemon and I couldn't go to the Vulcan Island again.

The Sailor doesn't take me their anymore and he asks for a badge I already have.

I can't continue the game because the 6 pokemon I have in my party can't learn Dive and now I am stacked. Can someone fix the problem that has been appeared?

Vulcan Island Bug

<t>I am currently playing in the hoenn region. I have not finished it yet.<br/>

I went to the Vulcan Island and I changed my pokemon there. <br/>

When I returned to hoenn I couldn't switch my pokemon and I couldn't go to the Vulcan Island again.<br/>

The Sailor doesn't take me their anymore and he asks for a badge I already have.<br/>

I can't continue the game because the 6 pokemon I have in my party can't learn Dive, I cant get the 8th badge and now I am stacked. Can someone fix the problem that has been appeared?</t>

Re: Vulcan Island Bug

<r><QUOTE author="sofroniou70" post_id="402969" time="1498572754" user_id="1634860"><s>

</s>

-Snip-<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi sofroniou70,<br/>

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, Vulcan Island gave access to your former Pokémon from the previous regions that couldn’t be used in Hoenn, when we first heard about that we removed the chance and therefore locked it. you will be able to get them back as soon as you beat the Sootopolis Gym in Hoenn. As for HM Dive you can catch a Pokémon train its happiness to 155 and let it use Dive. I hope this helps you solve your issue.</r>

Hello [mention]sofroniou70[/mention],

as Saerom already said it's a known bug but he didn't read your statement with enough care.

When I returned to hoenn I couldn't switch my pokemon and I couldn't go to the Vulcan Island again.

I can't continue the game because the 6 pokemon I have in my party can't learn Dive and now I am stacked. Can someone fix the problem that has been appeared?

As for HM Dive you can catch a Pokémon train its happiness to 155 and let it use Dive.

He can not switch pokemon as he previously stated in his post, so it still needs a proper solution. I suggest to move him to the Vulcan Town PC to let him change his pokemon, so he can continue with his Hoenn storyline.

Anyway good luck o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The Sailor doesn't take me their anymore and he asks for a badge I already have.

Can you post a screenshot of the Pokemon in your last non-empty PC box?

Just for you information, the sailor saying you need the badge is not a bug. The sailor was initially meant to allow only players with the Rain Badge to go to Vulcan Island but it was not in the script. Subsequently the script was edited so that requirement was live.

You should not be able to switch Pokemon that are Kanto or Johto while in Hoenn before completing the story, that's probably why you cannot switch them from your box. You can only use Hoenn region Pokemon.

In any case, you should be able to catch a new Pokemon to teach it Dive. If that Pokemon you catch get immediately locked in your PC, then the dev will have to look into the matter, but to be sure, that's why I'm requesting a screenshot of your last PC box with Pokemon.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Can you post a screenshot of the Pokemon in your last non-empty PC box?

Just for you information, the sailor saying you need the badge is not a bug. The sailor was initially meant to allow only players with the Rain Badge to go to Vulcan Island but it was not in the script. Subsequently the script was edited so that requirement was live.

You should not be able to switch Pokemon that are Kanto or Johto while in Hoenn before completing the story, that's probably why you cannot switch them from your box. You can only use Hoenn region Pokemon.

In any case, you should be able to catch a new Pokemon to teach it Dive. If that Pokemon you catch get immediately locked in your PC, then the dev will have to look into the matter, but to be sure, that's why I'm requesting a screenshot of your last PC box with Pokemon.

As I told in my previous post I cannot switch pokemon.

For more information

-The hoenn pokemon are not locked but they still don't switch.

-I cannot change the order of my pokemon in the party

-I cannot put the pokemon of the party to the boxes

19549796_1981463438749836_1057650837_o.thumb.png.eed256c6d5f2141681fb25679034a027.png

19549796_1981463438749836_1057650837_o.png

As I told in my previous post I cannot switch pokemon.

For more information

-The hoenn pokemon are not locked but they still don't switch.

-I cannot change the order of my pokemon in the party

-I cannot put the pokemon of the party to the boxes

Can you get online right now?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Can you solve the problem? :/

Yes, only if I can be online at the same time as you.

Official discord chat.