Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO] - Updated!

Leandruskis

Re: Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO]

<r><QUOTE author="vrana"><s>

</s><POST content="94507"><s></s>94507<e></e></POST> I take it there is a requirement for this ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

When you are a johto champion, talk to the scientist at tin tower at ecruteak. He will let you in to find the dogs. Battle the trainers and find the dogs then talk to him again. You can now hunt thoses dogs. <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

(Sorry for my bad english) <E>:Heart:</E></r>

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Here's the location of the 3 doggies:<br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>Don't forget that you have to start the quest by talking to the scientist in Ecruteak city to be able to fight them<br/>

<br/>

Suicune: Tohjo falls, you need to surf to the west when you're inside the cave.<br/>

<br/>

Entei: Johto safari Mountain zone. You need to climb on the top of the volcano so don't forget to bring a pokemon who can use rock smash<br/>

<br/>

Raiku: Mt Silver 3F.<e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

tumblr_m8mawhmken1qa8kbzo1_500.gif

<r>an app said you need 750 hours and complete johto dex to capture one of the 3 Beasts<br/>

the guide is to "complete" not capture, why no add them?<br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://i.gyazo.com/7155f438b0b9c0973a1ab11f2f85e473.png"><LINK_TEXT text="https://i.gyazo.com/7155f438b0b9c0973a1 ... 85e473.png">https://i.gyazo.com/7155f438b0b9c0973a1ab11f2f85e473.png</LINK_TEXT></URL></r>

094-mega.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Jesusml"><s>

</s><POST content="95515"><s></s>95515<e></e></POST> an app said you need 750 hours and complete johto dex to capture one of the 3 Beasts<br/>

the guide is to "complete" not capture, why no add them?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

This is a guide on how to <B><s></s>get <e></e></B>every pokemon in PRO, not on how to <B><s></s>see <e></e></B>every pokemon in PRO, otherwise I would also have to add all the NPC teams, and that won't happen. <br/>

Either way, the info on how to see the dogs is here in the comments.</r>

• 3 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="leandruskis"><s>

</s><POST content="95538"><s></s>95538<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Jesusml"><s>
</s><POST content="95515"><s></s>95515<e></e></POST> an app said you need 750 hours and complete johto dex to capture one of the 3 Beasts<br/>

the guide is to "complete" not capture, why no add them?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

This is a guide on how to <B><s></s>get <e></e></B>every pokemon in PRO, not on how to <B><s></s>see <e></e></B>every pokemon in PRO, otherwise I would also have to add all the NPC teams, and that won't happen. <br/>

Either way, the info on how to see the dogs is here in the comments.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If I could figure out how to "thank" you for this thread and this post in particular, I would in a heartbeat. (Super duper bonus cookie points for color coding!)</r>