Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO] - Updated!

Leandruskis

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO]

<t>I considered doing something like this too, but decided that doubling the size of my guide just to organize data in a different way wasn't efficient; it'd be annoying to keep both neat with the restrictions of a forum. Anyway, I'm glad to see it exists now! Great job!</t>

Re: Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO]

<r><QUOTE author="Miles"><s>

</s><POST content="56291"><s></s>56291<e></e></POST> I considered doing something like this too, but decided that doubling the size of my guide just to organize data in a different way wasn't efficient; it'd be annoying to keep both neat with the restrictions of a forum. Anyway, I'm glad to see it exists now! Great job!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I know right! Finding an organized way to do this with the formats the forum provides was a headache!<br/>

<br/>

But yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again: your guide is awesome, only that sometimes I want to look for a specific pokemon and if I don't find it using ctrl+F in your guide I may think it is unobtainable, however, it may still be obtainable by evolving it from a previous one, so I think both our guides complement each other, like I stated in the first message here ^^</r>