Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO] - Updated!

Leandruskis

Re: Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO]

<t>Thanks so much for such a well put together and helpful guide like this!</t>

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="leandruskis"><s>

</s><POST content="56427"><s></s>56427<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Miles"><s>
</s><POST content="56291"><s></s>56291<e></e></POST> I considered doing something like this too, but decided that doubling the size of my guide just to organize data in a different way wasn't efficient; it'd be annoying to keep both neat with the restrictions of a forum. Anyway, I'm glad to see it exists now! Great job!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I know right! Finding an organized way to do this with the formats the forum provides was a headache!<br/>

<br/>

But yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again: your guide is awesome, only that sometimes I want to look for a specific pokemon and if I don't find it using ctrl+F in your guide I may think it is unobtainable, however, it may still be obtainable by evolving it from a previous one, so I think both our guides complement each other, like I stated in the first message here ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE> <E>:Grin:</E> Thanks! I can tell getting yours to where it is now aesthetically was a pain. It looks so nice though, definitely worth it! Yours is useful in a different way, so I think it should be stickied too. And I agree, they're very complementary, so I went ahead and added a pipe back to your guide.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="leandruskis"><s>

</s><POST content="53120"><s></s>53120<e></e></POST><br/>

<COLOR color="DeepPink"><s></s>#439 Mime Jr.<e></e></COLOR>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Unobtainable in the wild</SIZE>
    <LIST><s>
    • </s><LI><SIZE size="85">Trade for Mr. Mime to NPC in Shop in Fuchsia City</SIZE></LI><e>

</e></LIST><i></i></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i cant seem to locate this npc trader in fuchsia city</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Sigh"><s>

</s><POST content="57838"><s></s>57838<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="leandruskis"><s>
</s><POST content="53120"><s></s>53120<e></e></POST><br/>

<COLOR color="DeepPink"><s></s>#439 Mime Jr.<e></e></COLOR>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Unobtainable in the wild</SIZE>
    <LIST><s>
    • </s><LI><SIZE size="85">Trade for Mr. Mime to NPC in Shop in Fuchsia City</SIZE></LI><e>

</e></LIST><i></i></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i cant seem to locate this npc trader in fuchsia city<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Inside the shop, down-right corner, a guy dressed in green.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zezu"><s>

</s><POST content="57869"><s></s>57869<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="57777"><s></s>57777<e></e></POST> i saw someone with Garbodor where to find that poke?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

trubish and gar was in dragons den bf1 but they were removed .<e>

</e></QUOTE>

ah ok, guess it was before i had access there :D</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r><QUOTE author="Atem"><s>

</s><POST content="58771"><s></s>58771<e></e></POST> Update your information to Ducklett. Even though the pokedex says it can only spawn during night in the Johto safari zone, it spawns during day as well <URL url="https://i.imgur.com/wj6HqNk.png"><s></s>Proof1<e></e></URL>and <URL url="https://i.imgur.com/nB8jnJe.png"><s></s>Proof2<e></e></URL><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Oh wow that is weird. Thank you so much for your info, Ducklett's data has been updated.</r>