∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

gV2unjX.png

Blaze

8idC8PWjS_2iRZk_m9-DmQ.png

About Us

5fa7169243064fa4b1c6d9e1f54051b1.png

•Hello fellow trainers, welcome to the Official Thread of BlaZe. Join us along to be the part of a proud family consisting of top pvp'ers and shiny collectors.

•We are the first ever guild created in PRO. A guild that has been accompanied by many strong players since the beginning. If you'd like to help out and get help, we are the guild for you, don't think that you're alone.

•We are currently recruiting active people from all over Red Server. We cannot guarantee that you are going to experience the things we are offering if you are not active enough. As player and member you also must do something from your side such as being enough active to find out what is new in you or your weakness so we can help you out.

GUILD SHINY SHOWCASE AND PVP RECORD

(Check it out)

These shinies are owned by different members of blaze and are not for sale. Also this is one of the PvP records on one PvP season.

Rank one mask j1VR4oRPQey2NA7kn_eL8w.png

a3192bb49c6d47789f0c6ec6dfd9ab89.png

697.gifmk3wBN0.gifx2Rc20nUi.gifx2FZc4H5Z.gif006.gifmilotic.gifGJ8Nhd9.gifgigalith.gifdratini.gifdragonite.gifsalamence.gifx2krookodile.gifarmaldo.gifabsol.gifrotom.gifspiritomb.gifflareon.gifporygon.gifskarmory.gifx2omastar.gifpinsir.gifx4fNLSob0.gifEx7JNRJ.gifx2shroomish.gif

EDnTtQt.gifmagmar.gifscyther.gifscreenshot_1ckswv.pnggliscor.gifminun.gifblissey.gif x2weavile.gifaerodactyl.gifbanette.gifhoundoom.gifx2togekiss.gifchansey.gifkangaskhan.gifmr-mime.gifdusknoir.gifbreloom.gifstarmie.gifhappiny.giflunatone.gifditto.gifzangoose.gifx2ambipom.gifmurkrow.gifcrawdaunt.gifmarowak.gifkabutops.gifheracross.gifforretress.gifx3azumarill.gifsharpedo.giftauros.gifx2cloyster.gifjynx.giftyrogue.gifx2yanma.gifshiftry.gifhitmontop.gifuntitled-hcsed.pnglotad.gifkabuto.gifcombee-female.gif423.gifralts.giftogepi.gifigglybuff.gifhydreigon.gif

octillery.gif-K9upTcTSHuD-nt9AqQFlA.pngstarmie.gifGoLAjmsvT6ixry1ZSjJPFA.pngsylveon.gifomanyte.gifsceptile.gif

metagross.gifspiritomb.gifpinsir.gifblaziken-female.gifelectivire.gif

snorlax.gifpineco.gifdrapion.gifsnorunt.gifscizor-female.gifjoltik.gifvolcarona.gif

aurorus.gifklinklang.gifbonsly.gifdruddigon.gifdragonair.giflapras.gif

umbreon.gifswablu.gifhoundoom-female.gif

bisharp.gifshuckle.gif

heracross.gifshiftry.gifglalie.gif

OUR AMBITIONS

♦Active members that are easy to get along with and have a purpose and a drive to be the best .

♦People with respect, common knowledge of the game, good sense of humor, and common sense.

♦In conclusion we want to build a family, something more then just the game, something special.

OUR GUILD'S MAIN OBJECTIVES AND OFFERS TO NEW RECRUITMENTS

♦We are a guild that cares the most about having a friendly environment than any other thing. Being in a trusted and safe environment is a great motivation itself for enjoying the game.

♦We are currently (And for successive seasons in a row) on top 10 guilds in ladder (Always vary from top 1 to top 3 on red server) which gives us a boost of 25% experience boost for all the 75 members in our pvp guild.

♦We do have more 7.5% experience because our guild has 75 members in its guild roster.

♦We provide PvP tournaments within the guild every 1-2 weeks and Showdown tournaments we well. (Prizes for the winners).

♦We also provide hunting events for our members. (Prizes for the winners).

♦We offer a flexible place for everyone to enjoy. Every single word you say or suggest gets listened to.

♦Always feel free to ask whatever your questions are or whatever your experiences ingame are. I (Fadoka) personally never get bored or tired of answering questions.

♦Don't ever be shy about asking or wondering about stuff.

♦Enjoy being with us :Heart:

RULES FOR APPLYING

1- Joining age : 18+ (Some exception cases might be accepted)

2- Behavior is a must ingame and on discord

3- 50+ hours are needed for new applicants

4- At least all gym badges completed (finished all story).

5- Mentioning a guild's name (or another guild member) without a business related stuff is not accepted.

6- Loyalty to the guild.

7- Being helpful to guild members.

8- Asking to be promoted for owner or mod ranks on discord = kicked

9- Being a member or ''BLAZE'' means u are holding a huge name and u are responsible for your actions , be gentle and fit things well with people around.

10- Discussion with other guilds about our current guild events and news or any kind of discussion especially hostile is forbidden.

OWNERS

♦ Leader ♦

Fadoka

iRafayel ♪ (Blaze's vice leader)

[glow=red]<U>♦ Honorable Mentions ♦[/glow]

(The Staff BlaZe's)

Red

Shane

JOINING SURVEY

1. What is your nickname in PRO?

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?

3. What is your final objective in PRO?

4. How many hours did you play on Red?

5. Age:

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)

<U>OUR CHAT

We are using Discord.

We will invite you once you apply for us here. Make a post with filled application.

<U>GUILD EVENTS

The Events will be like:

•Ingame Battles.

•Pokémon Hunting.

•PvP Showdown tournament.

•Monthly giveaways.

Lastly i'd like to say that .. We're first a family, then a Team, then a Guild!

BlaZe4Victory!

Edited by Fadoka
  • Like 5

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦

<r>This guild seems cool - I might be interested in joining <E>:Cool:</E><br/>

<br/>

Edit: Oops forgot the survey.<br/>

<br/>

My aim is to be a battler first and a collector second.<br/>

<br/>

My favorite pokemon is Gengar because it is my opposite (a frantic trickster, whereas I am more of a calm guide, like Alakazam)<br/>

<br/>

I don't have any close friends in the guild - yet!<br/>

<br/>

My dream battle team I don't know yet, because I have only played the first two generations of pokemon games. However from the first two generations my dream team is: Tyranitar, Dragonite, Miltank, Entei, Lanturn, and Gengar of course :HeartEyes:</r>

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

<t>I wanna become part of blaze :D<br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO:Collector<br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?:charizrd cuz i like him :P<br/>

•Any Close Friend of this Guild:not yet :D<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team:wavile charizard arcanine dragonite salamence gardevoir</t>

VVAU0IE.png

ZmP4e7u.gif

Sig made by

Somes~

<r><QUOTE author="zex164"><s>

</s>I wanna become part of blaze :D<br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO:Collector<br/>

•What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?:charizrd cuz i like him :P<br/>

•Any Close Friend of this Guild:not yet :D<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team:wavile charizard arcanine dragonite salamence gardevoir<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Had a conversation in Xat and Recruited! Welcome To BlaZe Zex</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>