∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ▲Inferno BlaZe▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Undeadstorm<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Electric type and Pikachu because i'm a fan of Ash and I also want surf Pikachu.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I want to be the best pokemon trainer.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I want to join so i can help anyone that's need me.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Be in 1 of the top 25<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? 601 hours on Red [All 3 regions completed] 0 hours on Blue [i don't play Blue]<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) 1 of my good friend introduced me to this guild.</t>

0i1JThk.png

<r><QUOTE author="Undeadstorm"><s>

</s><POST content="291859"><s></s>291859<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Undeadstorm<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Electric type and Pikachu because i'm a fan of Ash and I also want surf Pikachu.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I want to be the best pokemon trainer.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I want to join so i can help anyone that's need me.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Be in 1 of the top 25<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? 601 hours on Red [All 3 regions completed] 0 hours on Blue [i don't play Blue]<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) 1 of my good friend introduced me to this guild.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome.</r>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Jincreus<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Fire type mainly Blaziken since i fell inlove with fire types when i started playing pokemon before.<br/>

3. Are you an ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Well i played PRO because i like playing pokemon and the first time i've heard about PRO i started playing right away. I want to complete all the quests, regions, and everything (Currently working on my last Hoenn Badge). Collect my best team and have fun while playing. I didn't meet the requirements for the hours played yet but i still wanted to try :\ I've only played 80hrs on the game. But im online everyday.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I've been searching for a FIRST GUILD that i wanted to join and saw Inferno BlaZe on the forums so i wanted to try if i'll be able to join. I wanted to learn more about PRO as well, and seek for guides if its ok. I wanted to talk about pokemon to some people and enjoy playing. I'm lacking knowledge when it comes to pokemon so i'm sorry about that.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Being able to complete my dream team, dream shinies and finishing the game.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? 80hrs on red (First and ever server joined been playing for 3 weeks)<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I choose Blaze because its the first ever guild that caught my attention in forums, i read the intro and everything is understandable and i wanted to get along with others while playing the game. A respectful family will always be respected by others. And foremost i wanted to make a lot of friends to talk to and share about gaming. This is all i have to say. Thank you! It was a great opportunity to apply.</t>

<t>Hello peeps! I'm looking for a guild to join!<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

GentleSlayer<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Water *forever squirtle starter*<br/>

Chandelure, its way of deceiving people is magnificient(yay cute litwicks).<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

Absolutely! Show people it's possible to make a team with pokes you like while making it work and<br/>

be a better trainer. <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

I've been looking for people to join for hunting/battling/having fun, something more <br/>

consistent than the "all chat".<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

I don't know if there will ever be one, but atm it's to obtain every poke I like and fit<br/>

it on a team.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<br/>

295 hours on red, none on blue. (all main quests from regions are finished)<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

No reason in particular, some names are familiar and I like being around more experienced people.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="GentleSlayer"><s>

</s><POST content="292675"><s></s>292675<e></e></POST> Hello peeps! I'm looking for a guild to join!<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

GentleSlayer<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Water *forever squirtle starter*<br/>

Chandelure, its way of deceiving people is magnificient(yay cute litwicks).<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

Absolutely! Show people it's possible to make a team with pokes you like while making it work and<br/>

be a better trainer. <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

I've been looking for people to join for hunting/battling/having fun, something more <br/>

consistent than the "all chat".<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

I don't know if there will ever be one, but atm it's to obtain every poke I like and fit<br/>

it on a team.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue?<br/>

295 hours on red, none on blue. (all main quests from regions are finished)<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted)<br/>

No reason in particular, some names are familiar and I like being around more experienced people.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for applying i'll send you a link to our chat in pm's. :)</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="JinCreus"><s>

</s><POST content="292433"><s></s>292433<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Jincreus<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Fire type mainly Blaziken since i fell inlove with fire types when i started playing pokemon before.<br/>

3. Are you an ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Well i played PRO because i like playing pokemon and the first time i've heard about PRO i started playing right away. I want to complete all the quests, regions, and everything (Currently working on my last Hoenn Badge). Collect my best team and have fun while playing. I didn't meet the requirements for the hours played yet but i still wanted to try :\ I've only played 80hrs on the game. But im online everyday.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I've been searching for a FIRST GUILD that i wanted to join and saw Inferno BlaZe on the forums so i wanted to try if i'll be able to join. I wanted to learn more about PRO as well, and seek for guides if its ok. I wanted to talk about pokemon to some people and enjoy playing. I'm lacking knowledge when it comes to pokemon so i'm sorry about that.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Being able to complete my dream team, dream shinies and finishing the game.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue? 80hrs on red (First and ever server joined been playing for 3 weeks)<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I choose Blaze because its the first ever guild that caught my attention in forums, i read the intro and everything is understandable and i wanted to get along with others while playing the game. A respectful family will always be respected by others. And foremost i wanted to make a lot of friends to talk to and share about gaming. This is all i have to say. Thank you! It was a great opportunity to apply.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll need to talk to you for a while, will send you a pm :)</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>