∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

this guild looks very nice and friendly

my nickname on pro is Fisosthelegend

my favorite pokemon is salamances becouse is counter everything and one shot any pokemon expect tanks

my final objective in pro is to have community with others and donating to others and helping other ppl who need it and remember everyone if u help someone he will help u too when u need to

i play on red server with 161 hours

sandly i dont have any pvp team but i try hard to get better on the game

"will you prove worthy?"-kayn

"the light will guide you even now"-lux

"the dance of blades"-katarina

"tonight we hunt!"-rengar

"this will be fun right?"-zoe

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Rowls / Plussion (primary being Plussion)

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favourite type would be steel with my favourite being scizor, ever since pokemon silver on the gameboy color i just fell in love with scizor with scyther also being my fav from first gen.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? i want to be the very best, like no-one ever was, to catch them is my real test but with good IV's ofcourse :P

4. How many hours did you play on Red? I have well over 120 hours betweens my 2 accounts and red/blue

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) i'm looking for a well respected guild with a good structure and a family orientated background.

^^orgininal application

updated below:

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Plussion

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Scizor/Scyther, ever since gen1 and i got pokemon blue on my gameboy i just fell in love with scyther.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? seriously, complete the pokedex. I enjoy PvP but obtaining rare pokemon is my true passion

4. How many hours did you play on Red? on rowls i currently have 57 hours 34 minutes and on plussion i currently have 18 hours 11 min - also have over 90 hours on yellow

5. Age: 24

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) i do not.....yet

note: previously was accepted on Rowls, pc broken in Jan at which point i went inactive - as of yesterday i've rebuilt my computer and im back!

this guild looks very nice and friendly

my nickname on pro is Fisosthelegend

my favorite pokemon is salamances becouse is counter everything and one shot any pokemon expect tanks

my final objective in pro is to have community with others and donating to others and helping other ppl who need it and remember everyone if u help someone he will help u too when u need to

i play on red server with 161 hours

sandly i dont have any pvp team but i try hard to get better on the game

"will you prove worthy?"-kayn

"the light will guide you even now"-lux

"the dance of blades"-katarina

"tonight we hunt!"-rengar

"this will be fun right?"-zoe

I'm sorry. You're refused from joining Blaze for breaking a moral rule from the rules of the guild before applying to it.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

its ok i go back to chronos i left chronos for some reason so i try to get other guild and i did but because i have friends on chronos i left the other guld and they understand me so they accept me back to chronos sorry for that application it was before find other guild but thank u kindly fadoka hf and have a nice day

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Antoops

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Munchlax since hes tiny and likes to eat.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Get good

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 273

5. Age:18

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one): not yet

1. What is your nickname in PRO?

- My nickname is Truk420.

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Right now it's probably Nidoking.

3. What is your final objective in PRO?

- Get rich.

4. How many hours did you play on Red?

- 163 H.

5. Age:

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)

- I'm currently in the process of building what some might consider a PVP team and others not.

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Rowls / Plussion (primary being Plussion)

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favourite type would be steel with my favourite being scizor, ever since pokemon silver on the gameboy color i just fell in love with scizor with scyther also being my fav from first gen.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? i want to be the very best, like no-one ever was, to catch them is my real test but with good IV's ofcourse :P

4. How many hours did you play on Red? I have well over 120 hours betweens my 2 accounts and red/blue

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) i'm looking for a well respected guild with a good structure and a family orientated background.

^^orgininal application

updated below:

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Plussion

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Scizor/Scyther, ever since gen1 and i got pokemon blue on my gameboy i just fell in love with scyther.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? seriously, complete the pokedex. I enjoy PvP but obtaining rare pokemon is my true passion

4. How many hours did you play on Red? on rowls i currently have 57 hours 34 minutes and on plussion i currently have 18 hours 11 min - also have over 90 hours on yellow

5. Age: 24

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) i do not.....yet

note: previously was accepted on Rowls, pc broken in Jan at which point i went inactive - as of yesterday i've rebuilt my computer and im back!

Hello dear fella! I am in the unhappy position to tell you that at this moment you can not be accepted ... However, you can make a re-apply in the future and become one of us! You look like a promising player! We will wait for your new request! :y:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Antoops

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Munchlax since hes tiny and likes to eat.

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Get good

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 273

5. Age:18

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one): not yet

Hello dear fella! You can make a re-apply in the future and become one of us! :y:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes