∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ▲BLAZE▲⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO⎪[uPDATED Guild Shiny Showcase]

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Fphoenix<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Mew, it's a cool rat :3<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Have fun playing pvp games and doing guild events<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>700h<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

5. Age: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>28<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Yes, i have some good pokes.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>I am a old friend and i wish i have fun with you guys.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></r>

gYWjGZT.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Fphoenix" post_id="372728" time="1491738199" user_id="62255"><s>

</s><br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Fphoenix<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Mew, it's a cool rat :3<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Have fun playing pvp games and doing guild events<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>700h<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

5. Age: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>28<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) <HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>Yes, i have some good pokes.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s>I am a old friend and i wish i have fun with you guys.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Will send you link.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>Hi I want to join the guild seems a decent guild that I would like to join.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Nickname is: Fearrless<br/>

<br/>

Favorite pokemon: actually it is Rayquaza as I really love dragon type pokemons, since it's unavailable to have here I could go for Dragonite.<br/>

<br/>

Final Objective: Have one of the best pvp teams and finish all gyms and catch them all ofc!<br/>

<br/>

Currently Hours Played: 68 Hours<br/>

<br/>

<t>I want to join blaze :)<br/>

Ign: ducanh2222ht<br/>

Aim in PRO:battler<br/>

favorite pokemon?why?:greninja because it look so cool XD<br/>

close friend of this guild: no<br/>

dream battle team: politoed,ludicolo,omastar, lanturn,ferroseed,scizor and it's my team nowXD<br/>

i hope u will invited me into blaze thx :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ducanh2222ht" post_id="374721" time="1492257464" user_id="1179400"><s>

</s><br/>

I want to join blaze :)<br/>

Ign: ducanh2222ht<br/>

Aim in PRO:battler<br/>

favorite pokemon?why?:greninja because it look so cool XD<br/>

close friend of this guild: no<br/>

dream battle team: politoed,ludicolo,omastar, lanturn,ferroseed,scizor and it's my team nowXD<br/>

i hope u will invited me into blaze thx :)<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

gotcha, sent discord invition. COme ot our chat and let us know more about you.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r>Hi I would like to join Blaze guild.<br/>

<br/>

1-TwistedGrimTV<br/>

<br/>

2-Giratina, because it has the underworld essence and has massive power technics<br/>

<br/>

3-collecter<br/>

<br/>

4-40 h<br/>

<br/>

5-21<br/>

<br/>

6-not yet but if i have one it will be : arcanine, blaziken, Gliscor, Noivern, Darkrai, Rampardos<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Grin:</E></r>