∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament announced)

<t>Hello im a new player in this game i used to play PWO but i started to work for the army. My name is PAPALEGBA in from puerto rico and im going to be very active because im back and feeling powerfull. One of my favorite pokemons is vengar. I want to join this Alliance because i remember some of the usernames from the other game and i want to grow big with my old buddies</t>

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament announced)

<r>Hi! Names Avery and I'm here looking to join BlaZe <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

-- My favorite poke would have to be Swampert. I chose him my first Pokémon game; Sapphire and he was my main guy throughout the duration of the game <br/>

-- The final objective I have for PRO would be to just have a good time and train up Pokémon. Simple really<br/>

-- I currently have about 245 hours played on the red server, so I somewhat know my way around <E>:Bored:</E><br/>

-- I am 19 Y.O and turning 20 in the fall<br/>

-- No PVP team currently but I will be hunting for one probably once I train my new casual team up<br/>

<br/>

And there you are <br/>

I hope that you'll reply soon and accept me into your wonderful abode <E>:Heart:</E></r>

avery1.png

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (PvP tournament kickoff)

<t>Starting PvP tournament with brackets on discord and rules being posted. Good luck for us all.</t>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png