∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (The rank 1 mask guild)

<r><QUOTE author="Pikpachu" post_id="418612" time="1501271801" user_id="892875"><s>

</s>

did Tr3y really left yr guild?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes. And it's not a right place to talk about such things. You know where to find me.</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (The rank 1 mask guild)

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

Pushaltf4<br/>

<br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Squirtle since it was my first pokemon ever.<br/>

<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

I don't know about final but next I want to get a pvp ready team.<br/>

<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red?<br/>

118 hours and 4 mins so far. (Oh and all badges)<br/>

<br/>

5. Age:<br/>

30<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team?<br/>

Half of one.</t>

<t>I'd like to join the guild.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

- Radiatore2<br/>

- Probably Latios, love its design and the fact it's a protagonist of the movie "pokemon 5 (heroes)", which is set in a city very similar to Venice (that's where i come from)<br/>

- I came back after a long pause, now i see there's a lot more to do. My goal is to enjoy the game, complete all the stuffs, increase my knowledge of pokemon (since I am an old player and I've played almost every game multiple times (including hack roms), and if I can maybe help this project to grow, I like it. My new goal is to try some competitive: I know the basic stuffs but I'm sure I need to train myself a bit.<br/>

- 500 hours (had another account with like 415 hours, which i gifted to a friend when i stopped playing)<br/>

- 22 yo<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)<br/>

- I have some good pokemons and I have an idea of a team, need to evs and exp the last ones most likely. But I'm looking to understand the meta here in order to maybe build a team that can fit it better. Yes I've used pokemon showdown a few times, but as I told before I'm not that familiar with competitive, so I will be happy to receive advices and learn. :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope to be able to be a part of your family. Cheers :D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Radiatore2" post_id="418757" time="1501302824" user_id="450197"><s>

</s>

I'd like to join the guild.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

- Radiatore2<br/>

- Probably Latios, love its design and the fact it's a protagonist of the movie "pokemon 5 (heroes)", which is set in a city very similar to Venice (that's where i come from)<br/>

- I came back after a long pause, now i see there's a lot more to do. My goal is to enjoy the game, complete all the stuffs, increase my knowledge of pokemon (since I am an old player and I've played almost every game multiple times (including hack roms), and if I can maybe help this project to grow, I like it. My new goal is to try some competitive: I know the basic stuffs but I'm sure I need to train myself a bit.<br/>

- 500 hours (had another account with like 415 hours, which i gifted to a friend when i stopped playing)<br/>

- 22 yo<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)<br/>

- I have some good pokemons and I have an idea of a team, need to evs and exp the last ones most likely. But I'm looking to understand the meta here in order to maybe build a team that can fit it better. Yes I've used pokemon showdown a few times, but as I told before I'm not that familiar with competitive, so I will be happy to receive advices and learn. :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope to be able to be a part of your family. Cheers :D

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your pm <E>:y:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r><QUOTE author="Pikpachu" post_id="418612" time="1501271801" user_id="892875"><s>

</s>

did Tr3y really left yr guild?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Speaking of that as well. He left the game last night.</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r><QUOTE author="Pushaltf4" post_id="418751" time="1501300214" user_id="1751116"><s>

</s>

1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

Pushaltf4<br/>

<br/>

Squirtle since it was my first pokemon ever.<br/>

<br/>

I don't know about final but next I want to get a pvp ready team.<br/>

<br/>

118 hours and 4 mins so far. (Oh and all badges)<br/>