∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Hey, I would be very happy if I could join BlaZe:)

Username:Albion9

Favourite Pokemon:Dragonite in-game and Rayquaza over all in the series because they both are OP

Pro goal:To be a good pvp player and have a nice time with a group.

In-game time:Over 138 hrs on red

I am currently 16

I currently don't have a pvp team but I do have 5 lvl 100 poke and I will be getting ready a pvp team soon.

I love the company of nice people instead of playing alone and that's one of the reasons I play PRO and looking for a guild.I hope my age would not be a blunder in my recruitment and I hope to join the guild soon:D

Check the pm :y:

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

IGN :Akio157

playtime :218hrs 45min

and id love to join ya guys started like 3 weeks ago and im noob when it comes to ivs and strat so it be great if i could get some help and i do will help out when ever i can^^

Check your pm. :y:

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Hey I was given the discord invite link in the pm and I also joined the chat but I was unable to reply because there was some problem with discord all the messages i was sending were failing to be sent and I also pm'd Fadoka about this issue and probably I was removed from the chat and the invitation link has already expired so if I can get a new link I would be very thankful and sorry for the inconvenience

hi i wanna join blaze :)

ingame name Lavida im from austria :9

my fav poke is gyarados cuz he evolved from a fish and grows too a beast (respeckt the kapador ) :)

my goal is collect good and rare pokes and build a pvp team

im 28 years old

all regions done 330 hours played

pvp team i say no i dont have a pvp team ^^

its would be nice to join the guild and play and talk with some pokemon nerds like me

1. What is your nickname in PRO? : Howlslayer

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? : Sceptile, don't really have reason

3. What is your final objective in PRO? : To have fun and explore

4. How many hours did you play on Red? : 368hr

5. Age: 15

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one): I do but I'm not very good

I'd love a guild that is active, I play about 14hr+ each week and is a active player ready for any guild activities! Thanks for considering me!