∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (The rank 1 mask guild)

<r><QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="419771" time="1501507486" user_id="633"><s>

</s>MEOW <E>:Sing:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nub is here <E>:Ambivalent:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Re: ∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild Of PRO's 3 servers⎪ (The rank 1 mask guild)

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? bspan0<br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Cubone and Marowak for the past story, but for designe i love Weavile. Is a Cool Pokemon.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Tier 1 on PvP and finish all the Pokedex.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 770 hours<br/>

5. Age: 22/23 years old (1994)<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) i have more pokemons for the pvp: i love the pvp.</t>

[glow=red]Non esiste il tuo tipo[/glow]

dlQpg43.jpg?2

[glow=red]Sei tu il suo tipo[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="bspan0" post_id="421422" time="1501813434" user_id="534403"><s>

</s>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? bspan0<br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why? Cubone and Marowak for the past story, but for designe i love Weavile. Is a Cool Pokemon.<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Tier 1 on PvP and finish all the Pokedex.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 770 hours<br/>

5. Age: 22/23 years old (1994)<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one) i have more pokemons for the pvp: i love the pvp.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your PM <E>:y:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<t>Hello i wanna join the guild Blaze!<br/>

<br/>

1 My Username/Nickname in PRO is ChrisLove<br/>

2 My favourite Pokemon is Sceptile, Pokemon Emerald was the first game i ever played and i fell in love with Treecko so i chose him and now he is my favourite Pokemon.<br/>

3 I want to catch them all! Also be in the Top ranks of pro which is quite difficult! I also love helping people out with their stories!<br/>

4 I have played for about 240 hours on the Red server, i dont play on Yellow or Blue but i could start if i get asked to!<br/>

5 i am currently 19 years old, i live in Greece!<br/>

6 I sort of have a PVP team i think im building one right now im trying to be the best! I will give it a Yes because i believe in my Pokemon that they can be number 1 with me on this game so yes i have a PVP team!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ChrisLove" post_id="422284" time="1501926191" user_id="242802"><s>

</s>

Hello i wanna join the guild Blaze!<br/>

<br/>

1 My Username/Nickname in PRO is ChrisLove<br/>

2 My favourite Pokemon is Sceptile, Pokemon Emerald was the first game i ever played and i fell in love with Treecko so i chose him and now he is my favourite Pokemon.<br/>

3 I want to catch them all! Also be in the Top ranks of pro which is quite difficult! I also love helping people out with their stories!<br/>

4 I have played for about 240 hours on the Red server, i dont play on Yellow or Blue but i could start if i get asked to!<br/>

5 i am currently 19 years old, i live in Greece!<br/>

6 I sort of have a PVP team i think im building one right now im trying to be the best! I will give it a Yes because i believe in my Pokemon that they can be number 1 with me on this game so yes i have a PVP team!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your pm <E>:y:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

Skfrodo<br/>

2. Which one is your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

Milotic because its beautiful<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

I want to get into pvp and climb the ladders but for now I'm doing the quests and such <br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red?<br/>

100hr 17mins currently<br/>

5. Age: <br/>

18<br/>

6. Do you have a PVP Team? (its ok if you don't have one)<br/>

no but I will very soon</t>