Do We Have An ETA For Sinnoh Yet?

Heiach

Sinnoh is being worked on constantly by the content team. However due to a lack of available manpower, progress is slower than we had originally planned.

Mapping and Art is complete. Right now we're waiting for more Content Scripters to be available to continue scripting the story. When we have more updates regarding Sinnoh, we'll post the in the announcement section.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

[mention]elyas2016[/mention], the summer event ends when sinnoh comes out and there is no ETA for either of both but one thing is for sure that the event stays till sinnoh o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Sinnoh is being worked on constantly by the content team. However due to a lack of available manpower, progress is slower than we had originally planned.

Mapping and Art is complete. Right now we're waiting for more Content Scripters to be available to continue scripting the story. When we have more updates regarding Sinnoh, we'll post the in the announcement section.

Oh awesome, what languages would one need to know to help you with the scripts?

Oh awesome, what languages would one need to know to help you with the scripts?

PRO uses a mixture of scripting languages. I'm not a scripter myself so I couldn't say exactly which ones. You can read more about it here. If you were interested in helping, that's the place to look :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.