Unballanced game after Black medallios release...

Fabion

A lot of h.a. pokemon now in chat making their price dropp drasticaly.....for what it can do the black ms price is low cause everyone can buy it...maybe its early to say anything but i believe that there might be problems now...hunting h.a. pokemon will not be as fun as before and the ecxitment of finding a h.a. after hours of search now is gone....

[/img]

Let me think what u believe too about this new item.

Hello Fabion97,

For some reason the picture did not load.

Sincerely,

Aladdin Marzouk

aladdin_signature.png

6ZyAvk

IGN: Aladdino | Server: Silver

Shiny Encounter: 17 | Shiny Caught: 17

Current Team: w3SviQKVQzAu

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Intel i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

Asus Maximus IX Formula

Corsair LED 32GB Ram

Asus Nvidia Geforce Strix 1080 Ti OC

EVGA Supernova 1000P Power Supply

Thermaltake Core X71 Case

Latest Youtube Videos Recorded with Nvidia Share:

NieR: Automata - Max Settings

https://goo.gl/qGiJdJ

[mention]Fabion97[/mention],

I don't find it very exciting to hunt 10 hours and piratically waste almost half of my day to get a fail synced bad Tier9 pokemon. I tested the Black Medal myself and it's not as OP as you make it sound and for sure some prices will drop for stuff like Slowbro and Tangrowth but Tier8-9 pokemon will stay expensive regardless of the fact that there is a Black Medal or not. :) It is better in the long run to assure that players don't quit duo to said above reason with wasting half of their day to get something they are just disappointed with

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I personally believe - and I think that I'm speaking for the majority of players here - that hunting for a HA for literally tenths and tenths of hours is anything but fun, especially when you end up getting the wrong nature or awful IVs. When it comes to the value of your precious HA Pokemon, I have to tell you that first of all, we were informed that the black medallion would eventually end up in the game - you knew in advance that the devaluation would occur and could have sold your Pokemon beforehand. Furthermore, this isn't the first time a Pokemon loses a part of its value: a good example is Ferroseed, which was quite rare before Hoenn and then became huntable through the excavation sites in particular.

In conclusion, I disagree with both of the points you bring up: Pokemon never are guaranteed to keep their value and for most players, there is no fun in hunting HA Pokemon without the medallion. If you actually enjoy hunting them, you can still do so without making use of the increased HA rate.

Greetings

Well i sold all my h.a pokes before it came out so thats not the case...either way i just find the black ms a little advantage for pay2win players cause coins valie now is higher wnd pokemons value lower thats it:)

@Fabion97,

I don't find it very exciting to hunt 10 hours and piratically waste almost half of my day to get a fail synced bad Tier9 pokemon. I tested the Black Medal myself and it's not as OP as you make it sound and for sure some prices will drop for stuff like Slowbro and Tangrowth but Tier8-9 pokemon will stay expensive regardless of the fact that there is a Black Medal or not. :) It is better in the long run to assure that players don't quit duo to said above reason with wasting half of their day to get something they are just disappointed with

this is true , i've spent 3 days for h.a dratini and still none , actually got 2 h.a out of 13 but both are trash , it's not op at all . It's like , when ppl can't find any talon/torchic h.a they complain , when they can find bunch of them they still complain . Pretty sure ppl always complain so i doesn't matter . But tbh , this item is awsome , 1 up vote for it .

accelgor.gif aegislash.gif blaziken-mega.gif charizard-megax.gif crawdaunt.giflucario-mega.gif