[PVP] Forfeit button

Adam

I disagree. Forfeiting shouldn't be encouraged.

Why? I respect your opinion but you don't give reasons. Sometimes you just know the battle is lost, and continue playing it is a waste of time for both players.. additionally, it can be frustrating for the losing player, and often it leads to a rage quit, or at least an intentional disconnection, which creates trouble because as we can't differentiate real disconnect from intentional quitting, making a fair ranking system is difficult.

Because it's not fun for the opponent. I rather win by defeating six pokemon than by disconnection.

dGi82ug.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree majorly; if you get sweeped take it like a real trainer and the match is over within a few minutes. I voiced my opinion on a forfeit button quite a few times and yet I am still against it. Forfeiting shouldn't be encouraged

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I disagree majorly; if you get sweeped take it like a real trainer and the match is over within a few minutes. I voiced my opinion on a forfeit button quite a few times and yet I am still against it. Forfeiting shouldn't be encouraged

I do not agree, I do not see or it is evil to give up when you know you can not win anymore, in all the games of the world you can give up without having sanction, I see no reason why not here.

I disagree. Forfeiting shouldn't be encouraged.

Its not to encourage it.

388048chaos.png

[mention]Sabo[/mention],

you miss the great thing of boosting and yes there is a forfeit option in SOME games not all games and yes there is some sort of a limit when you can do it.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I agree with this idea sometimes that happen like a strong player appear after some time u can understand that u cant win but opponent just want waste ur time i am using starmie and oppent blessey just usong thunder wave and tge seismic toss and then again softboile thats annoying so for this reason i want that item in game plus +good idea

E1.pngSig made by Mieon

you miss the great thing of boosting

You're right but that's not our problem and seen the seasons passed its did not prevent some players from booster anyway.

..in SOME games not all games and yes there is some sort of a limit when you can do it.

I think as in some games would be to allow it but to sanction if the players abuse his. (after 3 he would sanction 10minutes of ban.)

388048chaos.png

[mention]Sabo[/mention], why make it easier LOL? Boosters will get warned (I reported someone and he only got a warning) so yeah, they are doing something against it but there is no need to make it easier for them

@Sabo, why make it easier LOL? Boosters will get warned (I reported someone and he only got a warning) so yeah, they are doing something against it but there is no need to make it easier for them

It is not to make it easier (even if it is possible that it is), it is just that a player has the right to declare forfeit on his match without being penalized.

388048chaos.png