Guild/Social & Organization

Thematthew562

I want the ability to see when a player was last online in my Guild/Friends list would be really helpful knowing who is active and the tabs to be more organized like this picture suggests from afr0jas post also maybe the ability to actually do something with the manage tab like kicking/promoting/inviting and changing the guild message and be able to extend the guild to 100 members via Coin Shop or in-game player money and can the guild chat please stop disappearing.

eH9Kiau.jpg

m9U6St9.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love this Idea aswell. sometimes if u are 75/75 it´s kinda hard to detect an inactive player, if he´s not using discord.

Rating is not needed but the "last time online at" and the +25 slots would be AWESOME!

Yes, I agree I used that image to show how it is organized between Leaders,Officers,Members and Initiates.

m9U6St9.png

any change to the guild system/the layout and its functions is good, as I said in his thread already; I am supporting this +1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.