LOOSING rating for WINNING a game!

Lucurryo

That´s not the 1. time this happens to me (and a guildmember aswell)

I was playing a rly LONG pvp game and[glow=red] lost A HUGE ammount of points [/glow]for [glow=red]WINNING[/glow] the game!

Im frustrated as Hell since I won like 8 games in a row, gaining +2 or +4 and loosing -30/-40 after a won game thx to this bug

y2jIo9dq.png

[glow=blue]Still...Things wich Could help u fixing :

[/glow]

Last Game:

Me 2 Poke left l Enemy 1Poke left

My Ferrothorn died to struggle and killt his Gliscor. I won but lost like 30-40 points.

Another Game:

The other time: My Talonflame last Poke, enemy Last poke. My Talonflame killed it and I won but my Talonflame died and I got: "you won the battle" - "you black out" Lost a huge ammounts of points again.

It seems, that you will loose rating for a game if ur poke died too, after he lands the final hit, even if U have pokemon left in your team. Thats what I think COULD be the problem but I´m not sure with it.

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc

The other time: My Talonflame last Poke, enemy Last poke. My Talonflame killed it and I won but my Talonflame died and I got: "you won the battle" - "you black out" Lost a huge ammounts of points again.

It also happened to me, it seems like if you beat your opponents last pokemon but your last pokemon also died because of recoil, you will lose. I think it is self-ko

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

You will lose points if you die as well in that turn for some reason, it's only when you both have just one pokemon left and both will die at the last turn.

This was reported quite a few time and I am pretty sure you can only lose 29 or 30 PVP rating and not 40.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Thats happen me but i git points like i was used brave bird and scizord also died witm talon but i think i got point cause i use attack first

This may be possible, since it´s an ovbious bug here and noone knows, whats causing it exactly.

If any admin saw this Thread pls comment here. Otherwise I keep pushing it all 24h :)

thx alot

Neosphere_Neu.png

Besucht uns doch auf unserem Discord: https://discord.gg/kEantjc