Can I play the game ?

Laiikerglezzz

Im new in here, and I was trying to connect to the game but it says this " Can't connect to the game " is possible to play the game now ?

Welcome to PRO, at the moment the server is currently down due to maintenance. Please try again later.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Im new in here, and I was trying to connect to the game but it says this " Can't connect to the game " is possible to play the game now ?

Welcome to PRO, at the moment the server is currently down due to maintenance. Please try again later.

Aright thanks, Is there a place that tell us whenever the serever is down or not ?

NS3VSLrl.png

server maintenance today right ? we can play tomorrow

As said in other posts we are having issues with map files, so we're enjoying the downtime to fix this issue and improve the server a bit.

P.S: Server is back now.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.