Hydreigon cant learn Iron Tail

Bloodnaka

Hello [mention]bloodnaka[/mention],

this is a "TM - Teacher" and not a Tutor, meaning that Hydreigon shouldn't be able to learn it in that tutor.

[mention]Neroli[/mention], reason above, there is no mistake anywhere; we simply don't have the Tutor yet.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]garvaz[/mention], hence why he doesn't learn it from the TM Teacher; a Tutor is needed and we don't have a tutor for that. Hydreigon shouldn't be able to learn it from that tutor. lul

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I've added most of the move tutors in the past to the database and tutors ingame were added by me. However, I've added Iron Tail Tutor now and Hydreigon should be able to learn it. The NPC is in Olivine City. Check the SS below.

Screenshot_269.png.fd1baaa21f15e58ffc16cf50aeb80707.png

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.