Origin guild (Recruiting)[Gold]

Lsll

Re: DarkRising(Origin+Darkrising)(Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<t>How Many Hours: 1 day, 4 hours, 41 minutes <br/>

Do You Have Discord: Yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story: Need to beat giovanni's mewtwo<br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious): Have not done PVP yet<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? Charmander because its Charmander and you get charizard.<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server? Yes<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? I am a active player have all ways loved pokemon and would like to have other people to enjoy the game with.<br/>

Discord ID and Username? Mickymacg#9897</t>

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DarkRising(Origin+Darkrising)(Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<r>hey id like to join your guild, <br/>

total play hours: 381<br/>

completed all regions cept sinnoh (completed soon :))<br/>

i do not have discord but i can check ito ut if its a ness.<br/>

building a pvp team soon do not have one at the moment that id call my own.<br/>

my favourite pokemon would have to be mega charizard been my best pokemon from start of pokemon started.<br/>

You would like to have me in your guild because im friendly and helpful to current members and new members always try to resolve a problem to.<br/>

i hope its all satisfactory and if i do not make the cut i do hope your guild the best for the future. <E>:Smile:</E></r>

\\.Hail To The King Baby.//

<t>How Many Hours?<br/>

- daily 2-3 hours<br/>

Do You Have Discord?<br/>

- yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story?<br/>

-till the fifth gym in johto<br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious)<br/>

-no<br/>

Total Hours Played?:<br/>

-62 hr 26 min<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D<br/>

-darkrai,donno just like it<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server?<br/>

-yes<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild?<br/>

-I wanna join a guild,just want to have some fun<br/>

Discord ID and Username?<br/>

-serveresta#6975</t>

<r><QUOTE author="NitemareD" post_id="472261" time="1511695020" user_id="1602811"><s>

</s>

hey id like to join your guild, <br/>

total play hours: 381<br/>

completed all regions cept sinnoh (completed soon :))<br/>

i do not have discord but i can check ito ut if its a ness.<br/>

building a pvp team soon do not have one at the moment that id call my own.<br/>

my favourite pokemon would have to be mega charizard been my best pokemon from start of pokemon started.<br/>

You would like to have me in your guild because im friendly and helpful to current members and new members always try to resolve a problem to.<br/>

i hope its all satisfactory and if i do not make the cut i do hope your guild the best for the future. <E>:Smile:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

what server?</r>

[center][url=https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=71546#at_1][img]https://image.ibb.co/eFufwR/bannercloak4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Origin guild discord[/b][/center] [center]https://discord.gg/F6Afaez[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/hOAP5m/userbar_ORIGIN5.png[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/gbzRp6/download.jpg[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center]

<t>How Many Hours? 51 hours<br/>

Do You Have Discord? Yes, can use it immediately<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story? I completed Kanto and Johto. Can travel instant into hoenn, i did the rattat quest.<br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious) right now i dont have one, but at the moment I´m making plans for a Team<br/>

Total Hours Played? Dont know exactly, I played PRO 2-3 ago for like 100+ hours<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D Dragonite, because as kid, it was the first pokemon I´ve seen and it looks just amazing.<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server? Yes, I am<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? I´m very friendly, and like to help other members. Furthermore I´m looking for new friends to talk with and have fun playing PRO or other games<br/>

Discord ID and Username? LegendaryNike#8893 Username: LegendaryNike</t>

<t>Hey<br/>

My ign is fjabio (blue server) and Im looking for a new guild. <br/>

Im 23 years old from germany and I speak german english and Spanish a bit.<br/>

I habe 1.2k ingame hours and my rating last season was 290. <br/>

If u want to know more just ask :)</t>

<t>How many hours? 70<br/>

Do you have Discord? Yes.<br/>

Are you done with the story? If not how far are you in the story? Just finished Hoenn.<br/>

Do you have a PVP team? (Just Curious) No, not yet.<br/>

Total hours played? 191<br/>

Favorite Pokemon and why? Jolteon. It got me through the first Elite Four battle I ever did. <br/>

Are you able to join our Discord server? Yes.<br/>

Why should we accept you into our guild? My boyfriend and I are playing the game together and would like to talk to others and make some friends. ;3<br/>

Discord ID and Username? hanur#2351 / Rickerrr</t>

<t>How Many Hours? 89<br/>

Do You Have Discord? Yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story? Finished Hoenn, about to start Sinnoh.<br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious) No, not yet.<br/>

Total Hours Played?: 89<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D Jolteon because he's yellow and that's my favorite color.<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server? Yes.<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? My girlfriend and I are playing this together and we wanted to make friends in the game and talk to more people.<br/>

Discord ID and Username? Eli#4762, Whoob</t>

<r>ign >> herinandez<br/>

How Many Hours? >> 350 Hours<br/>

Do You Have Discord? >>yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story?>>hoenn champion<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D>> KYUREM , dragon and ice its cool combination<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? >> because iam cool <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

Discord ID and Username?>>herinandez#0384<br/>

BLUE SERVER</r>