Origin guild (Recruiting)[Gold]

Lsll

How Many Hours?

78+

Do You Have Discord?

Yes

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story?

I have defeated the Hoenn E4 and havent battle the sinnoh trainers yet. Grinding to beat them.

Do You Have A PVP team?

Nope

Total Hours Played?

78+

Favorite Pokemon And Why?

Shedinja, because it has a unique design and its just super intriguing to me.

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server?

Yes

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild?

Im active-ish and want a community that i can be apart of, and this one looks great.

Discord ID and Username?

Esoteric#3585

Touch

I'll stand for nothing less

Or never stand again

These are the limits when one's buried

This body's left the soul

(Well)Could we have known

Never would I(have)helped to nail down

Careful of drifting off

Now losing taste and touch

Turning a pale blue leaning in to say

The brain needs oxygen

Can't sneak around this bait

His catacomb has got me by the chin

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail Origin! Since my dearest friend Cloaked is a little busy with his life. I will be taking care of our forums from now on! He trusted me with the leadership of the best active and friendly guild ever created! Pm me with your applications , in game name Lasthope4, discord name :- Last Talon Emperor4##7216

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

Origin Guild is recruiting members who are active in-game. I'll be the one who'll handle the applications here in forums.

You have at least 100+hrs in-game and completed until hoenn region.

1.) Favorite Pokemon.

2.) Why do you want to join the guild.

3.) If you love playing rank games or PVP.

4.) Do you have discord (recommended).

You can message us in discord or in-game

Discord: Chienna#3921 or Nornornor444#1821 or Wadepool#9670

In-game: Wiwithewarrior | Nornornor444 | Wadepool69

Note: You can also send your trainer's card in Pm's (discord).

Edited by wiwithewarrior

I wnt to join ur guild. Completed 210 hrs. i have completed johto nd going to complete hoenn .i wnt to join ur guild becauz i wnt to learn more about this game.my discord id id gauravrai8961#3308.i wnt to do pvp bt not have worthable pvp pokes.

Thnks nd plz accept mt request

How Many Hours?

Do You Have Discord? Yes

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story? No, just won the first gym in Johto.

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious) Not at the moment, but after I beat the story I have intentions of grinding to make PvP pokes.

Total Hours Played?: 26h 23m

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D Crobat because first off he looks cool and just because Crobat is one of my goto comp pokes and always does well for me.

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server? Yes

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? Obviously me not having a lot of hours and no PvP team might hinder my chances, but because I would like to join a guild and being it would be my first (maybe only ;)) guild I would like to learn more and be able to communicate with more people other than just people doing trades.

Discord ID and Username?QuickiexD#4572 QuickiexD

1.) Favorite Pokemon: Suicune

2.) Why do you want to join the guild: Just getting back into the game and I want a good community to be in! Also for the PvP :)

3.) If you love playing rank games or PVP: Big PvP'er in any game I play, love competitive modes.

4.) Do you have discord (recommended): Yes!

1520795390895.png.e637c10be2b17ffb43977ca2ce04f7e2.png

1.) Favorite Pokemon: Suicune

2.) Why do you want to join the guild: Just getting back into the game and I want a good community to be in! Also for the PvP :)

3.) If you love playing rank games or PVP: Big PvP'er in any game I play, love competitive modes.

4.) Do you have discord (recommended): Yes!

[ATTACH=full]7320[/ATTACH]

Okay, welcome to Origin. For more info, just message anyone in discord above, that can be seen in the application. :)

• 4 weeks later...

bump for my fam

[center][url=https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=71546#at_1][img]https://image.ibb.co/eFufwR/bannercloak4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Origin guild discord[/b][/center] [center]https://discord.gg/F6Afaez[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/hOAP5m/userbar_ORIGIN5.png[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/gbzRp6/download.jpg[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center]