Good Bye my friends

Guest DaeDraKhajit

Guest DaeDraKhajit

Well I never thought id be here writing this out, as much as I bet you never thought youd be reading it.

Its time to leave the pro world. ive had a lovely year or so with you all from friends to foe's everyone has added something new to pro making it diverse and unique in that sense.

To avoid a wall of text I just wana say its been a pleasure to of hunted , talked or argued with you. making friends or some pointless virtual enemy,,,, it was all fun. I apologise if I offended you ( though I don't really care but that's what people do in these things right? :P )

I have left my entire pokemon hoarde to the new guild house black fyre. and I will be logging in to give away the rest of my stuff.

Good bye pro.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farewell and good luck with whatever comes next :heart:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi Daedrakhajit01,

Although our interaction was limited, it saddens me to see you depart from PRO, as you have always been a valuable member of our community. During my time on Chronos discord as a guest, I was able to witness you furnish Chronos into a fine guild, building a home sweet home for some players on Red server. As a GM, I will be missing an expertise who's skilled in identifying bots. Your reports have been greatly appreciated, thank you for helping us, GMs, into clearing rule breakers out of the game.

dadad.png

1.png

Thank you for the gift. The S Fortress will always remain in my player account in memories of you.

Farewell :D:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.