What is your daily routine?

Jasonresno

Not sure if this applies here, but I think it's the right forum? I'm just digging into the game and probably am going to donate a few bucks here soon. I'm really enjoying myself. I just got to Pewter and caught my third Poke (Pikachu!). Anyways, with MMOs everybody plays them a little bit differently.

1. What is your daily routine?

2.How long have you been playing?

3.What's your favorite part of PRO?

For me:

1. So far I'm just focused on playing through the story, taking it nice and slow and paying attention to all of the little details.

2. Three days!

3. I love that I'm playing an actual, well made, enjoyable Pokemon MMO :). I'd say my favorite part more specifically is seeing all of the people and 'inspecting' them to look at their teams.

[ coming soon ]

My Team (6/8/18)

[mention]michael340[/mention] ????????

As for daily routine; basically just the Bug Catching Contest atm; I prefer to just talk to people on the PRO discord/in-game instead of doing anything else.

I am #1 in playtime on yellow and yeah :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Not daily routine, because i'm a noob :)

More or less 450h and what i prefer in pro, its hunt. When you want a pokemon and you wait 100hours in pinkan island for this pink scyther pvp epic, but nothing, is my love in the game

1504892576-20170908-194704.jpg

You want a free signature ? Ask me it's a pleasure to make it :)

You can see my work here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=77161

1. Kanto Headbutts for Fletch/Gligar/Venipede/Heracross/Scyther.

2. Johto Headbutts for Fletch/Joltik/Venipede

3. Kanto/Johto Doctor Quests for chance on Hidden Ability Bulba/Serene Grace Togepi

4. Excavation for Shroomish/Ferroseed/Gastly/Rotom/Pawniard/Riolu/Drilbur

5. If available Dig Spots and Bosses

6. Hunt, hunt, hunt, hunt, hunt

That pretty much should cover it :Heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!