What is your daily routine?

Jasonresno

Hey my daily routine:first wake up early in the morning then prayer the fazar namaz and the 2 hour study after that i start gamei play pro like 4 or6 hour maybe .My favourite part of the game is buying good pokemon in cheap plus pvp xd

E1.pngSig made by Mieon

1) Bug catching contest, dig spots when applicable, and hunt what ever poke I feel in the mood to catch that day (been swinub lately).

2) 260ish hours on yellow (roughly same on red but yellow is home). Joined sometime in October 2015 but only became active again in May of this year.

3) Same with any game mostly "that feeling of virtaual achievement" and it's Pokemon

1. I currently spend very much time in the game so I don't really have a daily routine.

I just login and train pokemon when I got a job for daycaring, else I either train my own pokemon or go hunt. I do the bug catching area at the same time every day and directly afterwards I go to hoenn to do excavation sites.

2.How long have you been playing?

I've been playing PRO for 8 months, but took a break of 4 - 5 months so I only have 285 hours playtime yet.

3.What's your favorite part of PRO?

I really like the community. Except for Generation 4 where I spent over 1200h playing the gen4 games in my childhood, I never sticked very long with handheld games, but PRO is very nice and different. I love to communicate with people and I like to compete with them, be it PvP or hunting, it is so much fun.