Hello Everybody!

Hi guys, I'm Matteo aka Meventh. I'm from Italy and I've been a Pokemon player for as long as I can remember, starting with Blue and Red. I've played a lot on SD with the Smogon guys and I think I have a decent understanding of competitive battling. Anyway there's always room for improvement and I can't wait to learn from PRO's expert players. I've played PRO for about 50 hrs and I'm on Yellow. Today I defeated Johto E4 but I want to hunt and ev train something before Hoenn. It's been a pleasure so far and I want to say to the staff: you, guys, are doing a great great job, really, this game is awesome!

Thanks for your time and see you all on Yellow, Discord or in the forum! ^^

Hi guys, I'm Matteo aka Meventh. I'm from Italy and I've been a Pokemon player for as long as I can remember, starting with Blue and Red. I've played a lot on SD with the Smogon guys and I think I have a decent understanding of competitive battling. Anyway there's always room for improvement and I can't wait to learn from PRO's expert players. I've played PRO for about 50 hrs and I'm on Yellow. Today I defeated Johto E4 but I want to hunt and ev train something before Hoenn. It's been a pleasure so far and I want to say to the staff: you, guys, are doing a great great job, really, this game is awesome!

Thanks for your time and see you all on Yellow, Discord or in the forum! ^^

Welcoem to PRO and the forums, Meventh!!!!

Welcome to PRO and to the Forums!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.