First 3 real pokemon

Mystikast

Hey all,

I've spent all 3 zones with average Pokémon just good enough to beat e4/gym leaders.

I'm going to be spending the next few days hunting very high IV Pokémon for beating bosses and hopefully pvp.

What 3 Pokémon do you recommend I catch for this purpose? I.e. what are the 3 strongest pokemans in your eyes? And what nature/ability?

Right now all my pokes are just "meh" so I want a WOW NICE poke.

Thanks for the help.

Hello @[mention]MystiKasT[/mention],

depends on the purpose for them?

Boss fights, I suggest Tangrowth, Cofagrigus and Slowbro

PVP, I suggest Gengar, Blissey

It's hard to decide what you want to play in PVP soo but bosses are quite easy

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi I recently started playing too, my game progress is even behind you due to too much grinding, but from my experience you are not going to get the strongest pokemons + high iv + right nature and (potentially hidden) ability in a few DAYS, probably a few MONTHS will do.

The traditionally "elite" pokemons all have the highest rarity tier @ 9 and have pretty absurd encounter rates (after some frustrations i'm trying to figure out what the exact numbers are), which makes it near impossible to get competitive individuals within a reasonable time.

That being said, probably go for something around rarity 4-7 if you don't plan to invest more than a month or so on one pokemon. Some nice examples include Exeggutors(tier 4) and Magnezone(tier 2). Check out the rarity table too, find your own niche. Don't go for anything 7 or above. Hope it helps.

Hello @@MystiKasT,

depends on the purpose for them?

Boss fights, I suggest Tangrowth, Cofagrigus and Slowbro

PVP, I suggest Gengar, Blissey

It's hard to decide what you want to play in PVP soo but bosses are quite easy

Can you recommend any must-have skills on that poke? Particularly tangrowth? I've been farming tangela since you told me.

[mention]MystiKasT[/mention], relaxed nature and its Hidden Ability (Regen)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey there, you could also abuse the FLASH move or any move the reduces accuracy, after that switch in a sweeper with Dragon Dance, Swords Dance/Nasty Plot with Agility, buff them fully and sweep. Moves that reduces foe's Atk or Sptk would also be a good assistance for the sweeper.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18