Synchro alakazam really bad

Yamayama

[mention]yamayama[/mention], no synchro is not bugged as you claim it is. I had like 3x the same nature after a sync fail back to back to back; happens.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Like PreHax already said, the sync is not bugged.

Every encounter is RNG, you do have a 50% chance to hit sync, but you still have a 50% chance that your sync does not work.

In the case with 2 sassy natures in a row, that was just pure unlucky, but that happened to many of us already.

Just keep going.

Sorry to bother i was hunt carvanha Speed boost .... with adamant synchro but got trolled badly 2 times https://prntscr.com/g02fbd it can happen synchro not work cause 50% but 2 times sassy is quite hard

Synchro bugged fix it pls thanks

Hello yamayama,

Everything has been truly said by Prehax and Honbuk before, sync has a chance to proceed of 50%. It doesn't mean that on two pokemons you will eventually have one with the good nature. I guess the Random Number Generator (also known as RNG) have been hard with you by giving you two times the wrong nature, and also two times the same wrong nature.

Nothing is needed to be fixed in it, you were just really unlucky with those ones. Multiple tries will be needed to have a good one with the good nature. Good luck for that and allow me to lock this topic now :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::