PRO Summer tournament - START!

My apologies for the delay on the brackets. I have been netless and I am the only one with access to the brackets, hence the delay, in the next few minutes you should seen the brackets updated.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All brackets have been updated!

Also, every Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday I will close rounds, there is no limit of maximum rounds to play aswell, as Sinnoh was launched and I am back, the tournament is the main priority to care now, and thus all games can be played ^^

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Also, every Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday I will close rounds, there is no limit of maximum rounds to play aswell, as Sinnoh was launched and I am back, the tournament is the main priority to care now, and thus all games can be played ^^

Hi, how many days has our opponent to go online and battle ? I think this tournament will take time...

Hi, how many days has our opponent to go online and battle ? I think this tournament will take time...

He has at maximum until Tuesday, I put a bit of tolerance this time since not everyone is aware of the new double update/week thing.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

He has at maximum until Tuesday, I put a bit of tolerance this time since not everyone is aware of the new double update/week thing.

Yes normal, thanks for your reply

• 3 months later...