Sword dance tutor at Violet City got bugged

Raijin114

Dear PRO Team,

I think the Sword Dance Tutor at Violet City got bugged since he said my Talonflame and Weavil can not learn Sword Dance when i brought them there. Please check and fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your hard work

Have a nice day :Angel:

Best regards,

do some research first please, both learn it from a TM not a Tutor tmk

TM is available in Trainers Valley

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

do some research first please, both learn it from a TM not a Tutor tmk

TM is available in Trainers Valley

You mean Talonflame and Weavil can not learn SD from tutor ? Can you state any related link cause i can not find one

Thanks

Hello [mention]Raijin114[/mention],

Bulbapedia - Talonflame

ChE0xSn.png

Bulbapedia - Weavile

fod0LOz.png

TMs/Tutors = Guide

TM75: Swords Dance - Trainers Valley - $5,000

Enjoy :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey [mention]Raijin114[/mention], it's as [mention]PreHax[/mention] says in their post - there are different ways of learning the same move - sometimes they can only learn it one way and not the other. I recommend following the link to the guide they posted to get a bit more information.

-locked as solved-

<i></i>

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]