Ultimate repel - repel trick

Fatmanclt

Hi I just leave my suggestion here, It would be very usefull to add a system that ask if u want to use a new repel after the first repel effect has worn off.

Secondly, why not add a Ultra repel who is actif during 24h for 70k or 100k.

and the ultimate repel actif during 1 weak for 300k or 400k ?

That can be more balance, for the shiny hunter. Note that the price can be change, i just put this price and time for exemple.

With the actual system u can't really shiny hunt rare poke, the new repel ask is a must. (imagine u spend 10m in repel to finaly drop a shiny ratata :/ )

The ultra an ultimate repel would be very usefull for all the hunters who want try hard, that will save huge amount of money, ( If u want to hunt a tier 9 with rappel trick u will need to spent like 20 or 30m in reppel, the money restriction is a probleme, money restriction is a must but need to not afraid the players. Thats why i suggest the new repels !

The try hard will be possible, and our shiny dream can become reality :o

We all need some motivation to stay addict to this game !

ps sory for my english

Can someone explain the normal repel trick to me? I mean I understand it as far as you stick on a repel so that all pokemon of a lower level than your lead pokemon don't appear.. but how will that help you get a specific pokemon that you want unless you some how know that it'll spawn at a level higher than your lead poke?

Also good idea with the prompt when a repel runs out.. I often miss the message due to chat spam.

The only reason I think neither the prompt or the "ultimate repel" as you named won't be implemented is because it will make farming incredibly easy for botters, and all value of rare shinies will plummet as they become more common.

I also believe that staff has said in the past they don't want a way to get easier shinies - that they want them to be rare so that they're actually unique and exciting to run into.

Would this be nice? Maybe. I don't think it's too hard to be aware of when your steps are up. In my experience I know a super repel lasts a certain amount of time (45 seconds or something) and when to be aware that the next one is starting.

Repel trick should not be embraced upto the point where you'll have to remove its disadvantages--e.g., less chance for shiny.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Hi I just leave my suggestion here, It would be very usefull to add a system that ask if u want to use a new repel after the first repel effect has worn off.

That can be more balance, for the shiny hunter. Note that the price can be change, i just put this price and time for exemple.

With the actual system u can't really shiny hunt rare poke, the new repel ask is a must. (imagine u spend 10m in repel to finaly drop a shiny ratata :/ )

The ultra an ultimate repel would be very usefull for all the hunters who want try hard, that will save huge amount of money, ( If u want to hunt a tier 9 with rappel trick u will need to spent like 20 or 30m in reppel, the money restriction is a probleme, money restriction is a must but need to not afraid the players. Thats why i suggest the new repels !

ps sory for my english

Why do you want shiny hunting to be easier and hidden ability hunting to be harder?

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

ps sory for my english

Why do you want shiny hunting to be easier and hidden ability hunting to be harder?

Its not the same tbh, if u can choose the pokemon who want to spawn, u don't need a black ms to hunt h.a.

Rappel trick + black ms is op imo.

I prefer a more tools to hunt shiny/h.a that u want with rappel trick, but i don't like Black ms who is to much op.

ps sory for my english

Its not the same tbh, if u can choose the pokemon who want to spawn, u don't need a black ms to hunt h.a.

Rappel trick + black ms is op imo.

I prefer a more tools to hunt shiny/h.a that u want with rappel trick, but i don't like Black ms who is to much op.

it is pretty much the same, you also don't need a stupidly long and cheap repel to hunt shinies

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!