Eggs?

Asapp

56025 I've heard of people getting eggs, but how if there isn't breeding, and where? How many can you get?

there r no eggs in game , the egg u r talking about might be lucky egg which is held item , there are many players with lucky egg, so its a possibility the egg u r talking about is that item

EIsrSi5.png

56025 I've heard of people getting eggs, but how if there isn't breeding, and where? How many can you get?

there r no eggs in game , the egg u r talking about might be lucky egg which is held item , there are many players with lucky egg, so its a possibility the egg u r talking about is that item

Many people are wanting "Egg Moves" This must be for a future update where you can get eggs then?

Many people are wanting "Egg Moves" This must be for a future update where you can get eggs then?

most likely they will make some kind of egg move tutor

I would like to add Lucky Egg is an item to removed from the game it does NOT work. it will NOT work. Users can be banned for trying to sell this item to other users as well.