Android Question

Foreverbog

Hy everyone,

Im using a galaxy tab A and i wanna buy a bluetooth controller just some random cheap stuff .

The question is if i buy a bluetooth/wireless controller with 2 analogs sticks is it gonna work bcs ik the xbox 360 controller dont work on pc without xpadder?

And if a buy a normal bluetooth/wireless controller with only 1 analog stick or without analog stick is it gonna work?

I just dont wanna wastw money for nothing :p

I hope u guys can help me :Grin:

:thanks:

I don't have a for sure answer, but I would assume that functionality would be similar to computer, AKA, you would need something like Joy2Key or xpadder.

I would think as long as you kept the receipt for a controller like that and didn't destroy the box, you should be able to return it if it doesnt work, no?

• 2 weeks later...

[mention]foreverbog[/mention]

Good evening! (at least for me). As PurpleMauth mentioned, there isn't a sure answer. Unfortunately, that's something you would have to try out first, and possibly download additional software. I would suggest as well keeping your receipt and returning it if all does not work. As there's known issues with controllers.

I hope it all works out for you! Any other questions feel free to ask!

I'm locking this topic as solved :)

eqBpiUt.png

Rules|General Support|Bug Resolution|Game Guides|Suggestions

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be banished to the Distortion World for Giratina to ingest.