Volcarona wings?

Fireblad10

Hello

I waited for the client update as I was told and now I talk with the NPC but can't receive the wings, i'm not in list, then he disappeared.

My old Topic : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=412494#p412494

welp, you didn't post in the thread like you were told to do.. you should have posted it in the annoucment thread like everyone else

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

welp, you didn't post in the thread like you were told to do.. you should have posted it in the annoucment thread like everyone else

Because when I opened the discussion that note of Thor was not yet present.

Sorry my bad English, but I'm using Google Translator

You need a picture of the total points that the pokemon is worth, as well as a picture of you submitting the pokemon to the Judge in the actual area. As you have neither, i'm not sure what will happen with your wings and if you will get them or not.

UP - Why do not anyone want to answer me? :(

Hey there Fireblad10.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this inconvenience. As you were instructed on your previous post, you needed to submit a picture on this post that had evidence that you had scored 290+ points score (or 400+ if they caught shiny pokemon). This screenshot required the contest hall map, points score visible and the pokemon's stats sheet itself. If you did not post on that thread meeting those requirements before the client update, you were supposed to make a post with an image that met those requirements. I am sorry to have to inform you of this, but because you did not make a post on that thread that meets those requirements you will have to try to catch another pokemon that has a score of 290+ to obtain volcarona wings and you will then get them as a prize from the contest judge. That being said since your question is answered, I will now lock the thread. I wish you luck in your future bug hunts!

[glow=blue]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.