Farewell

Hello dear brother!

It makes me sad to see you leave brother because you made my stay in Immortals so comfortable and nice and i was able to meet other people because of it! Its a really though and wise decision you made my brother investing in your own further is never a bad call. Wish you all the luck you in the world.

Make us proud even tho you aren't around anymore and kick some ass in the classes.

Im able to say due a a game i meet a nice and generous friend who is always carrying out for the other ones and in the end of the day you never had pressure and always came over as a friendly, generous and a funny youngman.

Thanks for all out of the bottom of my heart, ass Jamesling you also gonna be missed each and everyday bro :Heart:

Hope you will show up here and there to catch up :Shy:

Cheers bro and you will rock no doubt about! Peace out and stay safe :Heart:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you don't have to give up everything you like to do forever just because you have to focus on something else. Sure you may not be as free as before but you it's still good to have fun otherwise life would be meaningless, and here I am giving a shoutout as a fellow brazillian and guildmember (before i went away from the game for a while) wishing you well so you conquer everything you want without giving up happiness that is created from your adventures here