wts shiny epic charizard pvp ready

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: wts shiny epic charizard pvp readyn

<r><QUOTE author="FatManClt" post_id="429660" time="1503085865" user_id="401553"><s>

</s>

Because other no ? XD <br/>

U should look again, chansey, rypherior, mareep, misdraw... and i forgot a lot. I can add kingdra adamant, and gengar if i win the final bid why not ... its 70m+ offer ...

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

So you can give me tenta,kingdra,gengar,and donphan but not magnezone?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="poking" post_id="429662" time="1503086287" user_id="951161"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="FatManClt" post_id="429660" time="1503085865" user_id="401553"><s>

</s>

U should look again, chansey, rypherior, mareep, misdraw... and i forgot a lot. I can add kingdra adamant, and gengar if i win the final bid why not ... its 70m+ offer ...

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

So you can give me tenta,kingdra,gengar,and donphan but not magnezone?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I can propose u gengar + kingdra ada + the 60m offer. So its 70m+. <br/>

I don't realy want to add mognezone tenta and domphan,I realy love them and its too much...i offered u a lot ....</r>

<r><QUOTE author="FatManClt" post_id="429678" time="1503088004" user_id="401553"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="poking" post_id="429662" time="1503086287" user_id="951161"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="FatManClt" post_id="429660" time="1503085865" user_id="401553"><s>

</s>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

So you can give me tenta,kingdra,gengar,and donphan but not magnezone?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I can propose u gengar + kingdra ada + the 60m offer. So its 70m+. <br/>

I don't realy want to add mognezone tenta and domphan,I realy love them and its too much...i offered u a lot ....

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll make you an offer if you bid them too the bid will finish in 24hrs and your bid will be estimated around 85m so that's excellent price for me</r>

@poking bro my offer is huge... gengar + kingdra ada + 60m poke offered is huge ...its 20m more than your starting offer of 50m.... pls consider this offer... If u want i can add the mamo... (2m) and the machamp but pls let these 3 poke outside the bid...

Ok ill accept this offer but with donphan too i love it

@poking bro my offer is huge... gengar + kingdra ada + 60m poke offered is huge ...its 20m more than your starting offer of 50m.... pls consider this offer... If u want i can add the mamo... (2m) and the machamp but pls let these 3 poke outside the bid...

Bro pls don't be too greedy .... if i had machamp and mamo, i don't want to add domphan... My offer is huge, u will have your 25m cash izi + lot of more...

Bro pls don't be too greedy .... if i had machamp and mamo, i don't want to add domphan... My offer is huge, u will have your 25m cash izi + lot of more...

Come on bro in selling an epic shiny

Come on bro in selling an epic shiny

ok add domphan but I keep mamo

Ok keep mamo machamp is good too.. so this all is estimated about 85m?