Items suddenly missing?

Redtoucan

Hi I recently finished Sinnoh main storyline and went to catch heatran. I havn't caught him yet but I went into his cave.

I noticed when I relogged in that all my rare candies were missing (around 70-80) and I just brought a masterball from the pvp shop in canalave that is also missing. I only had the masterball for about 20 minutes. My pvp coins are also gone (the ones I spent on the masterball)

There may be other items missing but i'm not 100% sure, these are the only ones I noticed. If anything can be done I would love to know. Thanks guys.

-RedToucan

Hi I recently finished Sinnoh main storyline and went to catch heatran. I havn't caught him yet but I went into his cave.

I noticed when I relogged in that all my rare candies were missing (around 70-80) and I just brought a masterball from the pvp shop in canalave that is also missing. I only had the masterball for about 20 minutes. My pvp coins are also gone (the ones I spent on the masterball)

There may be other items missing but i'm not 100% sure, these are the only ones I noticed. If anything can be done I would love to know. Thanks guys.

-RedToucan

Talk to Buck, he will give them back. He told you to talk to him after the quest...

I also had this problem, i noticed that all my rare candy dissappear when i caught heatran, so maybe it's after being sinnoh champion

I'm from Red Server

Incorrect, they disappear when you start the quest. But from your game records, you have been given these Rare Candies back.

i had like 90 to 100 rc after i catch heatran all gone

But the game data I have tells me you only had 20 at the time, and that's what I can see on your current account...

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.