Thank you Staff

Oscar

I want to make this post to give the thanks to all the people who give their time to make that this amazing game grow up every day more.

Making a MMO is a difficult work and every day new setbacks appear, but you do everything in your hands so that today each of us can enjoy such a spectacular game.

None of us have a way to show you how grateful and proud we are of you, since the least we can say is thank you, it is small compared to the emotion we feel, since you have made many people's dream come true, during years we wish we could play a pokemon game like this.

VERY VERY VERY THANKS, in name of all the players:

Shane

Red

Jerry

Thor

Maribela

Integer

Naero

Chappy

Tiggus

Frukti

Skuid

Articuno

Zyvex

Shakumi:

9oomy

Saibaka

Higana

Mappelle

Arkos

Letrix

Saphirr

Shamac

Shaui

Darkphase

Neroli

Xaiyah

Anduin

Rekkuza

Aladdino

Djburke47

Honbuk

Ismurfie

Prehax

TheAkalli

Thanks to their hard work today we can enjoy 4 games in one, thanks for never giving up even when we went through gray days in which we thought that you would forget the game, but thanks for never giving up and for not forgetting the players who admire the excellent work that each of you contribute, that small and important grain that each one brings, is not much separated, but united you have created this magnificent experience for each one of us.

Staff never give up because we support you, even if we do not do much for the development of the game, our contribution to the game would be to detect errors and bugs and we like to do that, we do that with all the love in the world, because like you, we Like what we do.

Thanks Staff,

In name of all the players.

Aladdino

Djburke47

Honbuk

Ismurfie

Prehax

TheAkalli

are all not staff :P

but great post :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Always a pleasure to see players enjoying our work, have fun ingame !

(WHY DO YOU ALL TYPO MY NAME IJREROBNBTMONBTNP¨DNIKPB%¨TGNTNRS%P)

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY