How is this possible?

Fabion

[mention]Fabion97[/mention], well "i mean the shut down every unofficial pokemon game that come out" is not true

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@Fabion97, well "i mean the shut down every unofficial pokemon game that come out" is not true

Every online unofficial Pokemom game that was uploaded in playstore and i tried it was closed in 2 weeks or it was renamed and reuploaded xd

[mention]Fabion97[/mention], PRO is not available in the playstore

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

That is indeed a good question! Nintendo is extremely strict when it comes to fanmade games with their brands. Rightfully though because you have to defend your brand as harshly as it has to be ... and Nintendo is pretty harsh.

I remember that one fanmade game called Pokemon Uranium version that was swiftly taken down by Nintendo once it got really popular. Funny thing is, that it was completely free if I recall correctly. So they weren't even making money out of it unlike PRO with it's ingame shop.

Let's hope PRO isn't just something beneath the radar of Nintendo because it's too small to be worth going against it. But if the game grows that might change. Hopefully there is a legal license the team bought from Nintendo.

Well I'll say it too, it's a good question XD

Well yeah, maybe the game really is beta that's why? Or maybe the reason isn't enough. Or is it because pro and Nintendo is cooperating? Or not but instead they allowed it cuz pro ask for permission? Or maybe they agree to the game. Idk if my reason isn't enough

And I think pro got permission, since we can buy pokecoins through irl money, well if the game doesn't have permission of the nintendo, pro should consider adding it (and they know it :V) since they would just simply shutdown the game (pro) and all the money would be go in vain. And maybe that's why they say donations to the money that they earn from the players buying pokecoins so they can pay ninentendo's license/permission? It's like a rent or idk :V (just my opinion) so there's no "p2w" like the other players said.

And even so, I still trust the GM/staffs

Pro, I mean the gm

uAsco1V.png

Hello,

I remember, back in 2015, I think it was Deathwing who said the game will always remain in Beta, due to these copyright issues ; don't ask me why they can't shut down a Pokémon game if it's still in Beta, but can when it's officially released, nor if they really can't, but it seems true, since PRO is... what, 2 years old, now? and at a time, there were enough players to fill all the servers + queues on each and every one of them, some people are/were even streaming it, there's no way the Pokémon Company haven't heard of it yet, especially since they sued a fan who just were throwing a pokémon-themed party... xD

I don't think Pokémon Uranium were sooo much more famous than PRO (personnally, I've never heard of it until the fuss it made when it got shut down), so it has to be the beta thing

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it's even mentioned on the launcher that they're not affiliated to Pokémon Company, Creatures Inc., and GAME FREAK Inc. ^^