Game replaced with 3d version

Xblazz10

I respect your opinion and everyone is free to keep playing, but has a lot to offer? I've finished the four regions, beated almost all bosses, completed side quests, i even had my times in pvp. In a game like pro, where you need to waste a lot of time grinding to get decent pokes or money to buy wtv you want, you don't want to waste that time when you know that a new game is being developed. New game = PRO's lifetime near the end. At least that's my opinion and i left pro from the moment i heard that ingame. My main purpose is pvp, and for that i have showdown, no grind needed.

thats because staff (except shane) have nothing to do with PSX (code name for said PRO 2.0).

PRO will still continue to run once that game is out. and ur looking at a good 9-12 months easily before it will be release ready. Infact if u dont play PRO ur missing our. 4 whole regions (5 if u count sevii) to explore, most pokes up to gen 6 catchable. Many legendaries to get (once you match the requirements)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Honestly the grind in PRO 1.0 is why i quit playing and am waiting on 2.0 to launch. While i am perfectly fine with grinding the right natures and IV's im not fine with being unable to evolve my pokemon for the story mode (yes i know you can evolve them but not without the exp penalty). There are a lot of things in 2.0 that i wish 1.0 had, like catchable legendaries, mega evolves, flying, no exp increase after evolving and so on but the pro staff wants the game to be grindy and hard and they have the right to make it that way, it is of course their game after all.

And don't even get me started on Johto as a whole, that region had a ton of problems.

TLDR: Pro 1.0 could be an amazing game if some tweaks were made, at least enough to make the new player experience better.