removing black ms and not support repel trick

Pendekargabut

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bu-hu

Kaminokage nailed it pretty well; why there were changes -->

Yes, spend hundreds of hours of real life to catch 1 PKM with the right ability and the right nature (and not look at IVs) is really fun

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

bu-hu

Kaminokage nailed it pretty well; why there were changes -->

Yes, spend hundreds of hours of real life to catch 1 PKM with the right ability and the right nature (and not look at IVs) is really fun

Agreed. Before black ms I spent about 6-8 months hunting for h/a starly in johto and kanto and never found one. It made me take multiple month long breaks from frustration .

Message me on discord @Cowtippingmafia#6918 or just @Cowtippingmafia

repel trick is currently the best money sink in the game... and it gives the perfect reward for longtime players. you spend all your money for the opportunity to get something thats actually usable and strong.. and it's not like black medallion is guaranteed h/a a lot of times people go 10+ pokemon without seeing h/a, I know i have when looking for torchic/fletchinder. PVP shouldn't only be accessible to those who have lots of ingame cash to buy rare pokes, everyone should have an opportunity to get things.

I know that in some cases time we spend on searching for pokemon with h.a. and good nature and good iv's is ridiculous.

But i remember time when , for example, gible could be caught only in morning, if i recall correctly, and finding one, who had all features mantioned above, took me eternity and end up with a gible which i can describe as average among the better ones (sorry for my english). But even that one gave me satisfaction and after he became catchable all day i have found better one, but this time it wasn't so satisfying as previous one.

I know that not everyone has enough time to catching rarer pokemons, but how would you feel if they introduced to game medallion which would make you sure that encountered pokemon has, lets say, at least 10 ivs in each statistic ?

I didn't like Repel Trick when it was super popularised to the point that every rare Pokemon was huntable with it. However, I don't see the problem with it now that it's not as strong; especially since it was around even before it was popularised. Black Medallion is whatever. Anybody can buy it so I don't see the issue. Just makes everybody's RNG a little fairer :b

I've played since March 2016, I understand the audience that PRO attracted due to the grind however if players have shifted to enjoy a more relaxed grind then I don't see the problem with it. You can still hunt without the trick and get similar results. As long as spawns are regularly updated to become more balanced around the new Sinnoh release, everything is ok :y:

Bruh even with repel trick its still a pain to mostly hunt a good to great pvp mon, because it still takes tons of hours aswell as cash now for repels.

Both repel trick and black m make hunting more enjoyable and lead to more ppl hunting in general, i think both are really good additions to this game.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!