• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The requirements can be described as

• time-consuming

• costly

• mind-draining

In other words, they are extremely difficult to achieve.

Personally, I would love to obtain a Latios. However, I have been in doubt as I am unsure whether all my precious effort in collecting those insane amount of evolution datas would result in Latios with at least a nature I want, asking myself, will it be worth it? The opportunity cost in doing it seemed to have higher chances of stepping over the rewards in the end. I believe I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Therefore, I believe that a quest with such difficulty should guarantee a reward that is worth it. (I'm not saying Latios isn't worth it, I'm saying it would be just discouraging to obtain a quirky Latios (again) after all that hard work)

How can this be solved?

In my opinion, I think that Lati and a "Nature modifying NPC" should be grantable for players as the reward of accomplishing the high difficulty quest, with the NPC being limited to 1 usage per legendary</U><i></i>. This would encourage more people to do the quest, as not only are they guaranteed that their Lati will have the nature they want, but they can also do something about the other legendaries that may have failed to synchronize (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, etc).

<U>NOTE: This is simply my opinion, not a complaint.

it's a great idea