Cannot connect to server

Itachi47

Hi its been about a hour, Pro got froze up while playing suddently, then I log out to see if its server down time, it was not, all server are running but I can't connect to any of them,

I have done everything in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177#at_Cannotconect

nothing helped also, I tried restarting my pc, redownloading or unstalling reinstalling or restarting my router nothing worked, it stills, freezes as I click login and then cannot connect server.

Also I don't have any ban or internet speed problem.

-snip-

Hey there Itachi17.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. Do you happen to be playing in a public area or on public wifi? And is it possible that a firewall could be blocking your connection? If you are indeed playing in a public area/wifi try checking this post out.

Until we meet again.

Thanks shaui for answering in here,

It play in my home and my own pc, and with my owm personal Internet connection, I don't know what was causing the problem, I still am confuse about it, whether there were some ip conflict, I don't use any antivirus also, only firewall windows 10,

Its now working again, after 12 hours.

I hope they investigate what can cause problem like mine.

You may close this thread now thanks a lot/